Poll: Google video vs Yahoo vs. Youtube

Thread: Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

So that’s the question for the day what do you all have to say about this question, I can see that yahoo these days are coming up with some good concepts to promote their videos sections while google videos has also made some changes in their concept to give some keyword searches for the users. Well I am thinking that how many of you all would be thinking to switch from youtube to google videos or yahoo? Or is It that Youtube is the favorite for you, what do you all think about it have your say, lets have a small discussion over here.

Re: Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Suri View Post
    So that’s the question for the day what do you all have to say about this question, I can see that yahoo these days are coming up with some good concepts to promote their videos sections while google videos has also made some changes in their concept to give some keyword searches for the users. Well I am thinking that how many of you all would be thinking to switch from youtube to google videos or yahoo? Or is It that Youtube is the favorite for you, what do you all think about it have your say, lets have a small discussion over here.
    I don’t see any difference over here since I think youtube itself is a product of google since google has acquired almost half of youtube. so I don’t understand why it should dethrone google? Well yahoo and google have remain competitors since long and google have already bet yahoo so many number of times. So it is clear that google is the leader and no one matches youtube for their video concepts they are simply the masters that’s what I think.

Re: Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

Youtube has always been the leader when it comes for the videos. Removing it from the numero uno positions is quite difficult I must say. Youtube has a lot number of visitors than the Google videos. While yahoo comes no where close to that. Sorry if I have hurt the yahoo but that’s what I think is the exact figures. That’s all I have to say here. so my vote will go for no.