Poll: vote for the best android game for 2012

Thread: Vote for the best Android Game for 2012

Vote for the best Android Game for 2012

As we all know Android users have good range of games such as Reckless Racing 2, Osmos etc. There are lots of users worldwide who use to play different games in their android phones. Here is the list of some best Android Game for 2012. Vote for the game which is best according to you.

Re: Vote for the best Android Game for 2012

I will vote for Reckless Racing 2 game because while playing this game it looks like playing on a home console, a nice menu with lots of options and what is more graphically superb. Among these options, you will find four game modes the career mode, arcade, multiplayer and simple test. This game have 12 sections, each comprising three to six circuits, say that it's nice (and that it is only for arcade mode). For each section, there will be different types of stroke, such as fastest lap knockout race or standard. The game play is quite easy and pleasant, with its top view that allows a good evaluation of the placement of the car.

I love Grand Theft Auto III game and I will vote for it. I use to play this game in my HTC Rezound. In this game you can follow the exciting story line, execute dozens of individual missions throughout the city, just roll through the streets killing everyone. Graphical environment looks pretty decent so far- nice traced all the buildings in large locations, a huge number of units and vehicles on city streets.

Grand Theft Auto III game is best android game according to me Rockstar Games managed to produce an excellent version of the game. The graphics of the game is stunning.

I am playing SHADOWGUN game in my galaxy s2 and it is really awesome game. This game tells the story of a dim future that had befallen the human race. The best thing in this game is it's certainly graphic. In my opinion the game is better than Dead space. The animation in the game flowing, the model look very detailed and elaborated. The game has dialogues, very interesting extras throughout the game that allow us to be unlocked chips characters and game elements (vessels, weapons, etc.), variety of weapons and enemies, and all we can ask a moderately entertaining shooter, so do not get bored while you traverse the aisles of the game in search of the next enemy to crush. I will vote for this game.

I was first playing Age life zombies game on my PSP and recently I have downloaded it in my android device which is Sony Xperia Play. Now Age Zombie has been modified to work without physical control Xperia, but instead to take control of the screen As with other Android double arrow joystick. On-screen controls work extremely well. I really love this game.

In my Samsung galaxy S I love to play Fruit Ninja game. I like to play game in Classic mode. In classic mode we can play for an unlimited amount of time and we can also delete the results of the fruit three to the end of the game. According to me it is one of the best all around game for android.

I have installed Minecraft in my SE xperia play and I really like this game. If you have played this game in your computer then you will surly like the pocket edition of the game. The fact is that all of the game is done in a retro-style, and is surprisingly easy and casual, as in the old toys. Instead of real physical controls on the screen is the manipulator motion with the jump button in the middle.

I will go with the Grand Theft Auto III as it is one of the most popular game. All the action in Grand Theft Auto 3 on the android are in the same all the famous Liberty City. We have to play for a criminal Cloud, who was the victim of a major criminal conspiracy of his girlfriend and members of the Colombian mafia gangs. In this game can operate the machine with the g-sensor at its android mobile phone also has a mode of third-person shooter.

I will give vote to the Reckless Racing 2. Recently I have installed game in mobile phone and I like graphic of the game and game controls are very nice also. as far as racing game is concern Reckless Racing 2 is best one.