Poll: Are soft buttons necessary for Motorola Droid 4 or not?

Thread: Should Motorola Droid 4 have soft buttons?

Should Motorola Droid 4 have soft buttons?

Hello there I have created a poll out here to know whether this phone should have a soft buttons or not. As such it is having a capacitive buttons on the bottom would you want the soft buttons or no? personally speaking I would not have it in them. What do you all have to say about the same.

Re: Should Motorola Droid 4 have soft buttons?

Yes I would love to have them in my phone, I like the way they appear and disappear after the functions are over. So these definitely gives some refreshing look for the phone.

I did like the feature that was there in the gnex phone. that phone did not have any capacitive or hard buttons for controls, still the functioning was quite smooth in it and hence my obvious vote would be yes, that’s it.

No, I would not vote for it. Since having two sets of buttons and that too performing the same function is a big waste, really the buttons would be a simple waste.

Those phones that are having hard buttons wont get the software buttons at all. The first software buttons were been seen in the Honeycomb and I don’t think so this phone will be having the soft buttons at all, that’s what I am saying here.

I don’t think so there is any need for the soft buttons. Since if you look at the front part of the phone then let me tell you that there are lots of space for the hard buttons to get added in the phone.

As of now the hard buttons are performing quite good and very responsive.

For a person like me who has a big finger and who fins typing in the touch screen very uncomfortable for them the hard buttons are a big source of help for them, that’s the plus point. So I would not like to have the soft buttons in the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    For a person like me who has a big finger and who fins typing in the touch screen very uncomfortable for them the hard buttons are a big source of help for them, that’s the plus point. So I would not like to have the soft buttons in the phone.
    Yes for you it is definitely not advisable but what about the others like me. I feel the soft buttons very much comfortable while typing. So go for soft button guys, a genuine request.

I like the software buttons because they can be changed as needed by the os and are not limited by hardware as well. also by adjusting the number of pixels we can also see as if how much space they can occupy in a screen. So that’s the beauty of having the soft keys. Guys.