• Homeworld

0 0%
  • Age of Empires III

0 0%
  • Company of Heroes

0 0%

Thread: Which is your favorite strategy game

Which is your favorite strategy game

Which strategy game do you think is the best out of this five? My personal vote will go for age of empires as it is very popular game and because players anxious to put up a match against you. So tell which is your favorite strategy game.

Re: Which is your favorite strategy game

Yap even I think that this game is the one of the best real time strategy game. This game has an illustrated history. Starcraft 2 the wing of liberty use the larger number of dynamic lights, they use the deferred lighting engine. I have installed the latest graphic driver of NVIDIA because NVIDIA 3D to starcraft 2 has the official support of blizzard. So the look awesome and so I love to play this game.

My favorite game is war craft 3 because it Is a good real time strategy game with perfect balance and very handy map so that you can create very good modes.

It has 3D graphic and has 4 different races, the graphics of this game is very good consider at the time it was launched

Yep, the 3D vision adds even more depth and immersion to starcraft. And in 3D mode the command console floats on the top of the 3D scenes. And starcraft 2 the wing of liberty is the one of the most competitive game that world has ever seen. It has perfect game play and wonderful balance which has earned spot in the heart of many gamers. And I love to play the open tournament of starcraft 2 the wing of liberty.

Age of empire is my favorite game because it I very easy to play and also most popular strategy game. It has good graphics specially this third edition and good for new comers to play this game. And this is the best historic real strategy game.

Warcraft 3 has four games which are very good game, this game was released 9 years back and it is a single and multiplayer game. This game change everything from units, they also change structures and the style that you play. Although peace prevailed between the two races but not for long as the leaders on both sides are planning out something. This game uses the two resources which are gold and wood and various kinds of units and structures. So may vote will be for warcraft 3

For me the starcraft 2 the wing of liberty because I am playing this series game from many years and still love to play because it a real time strategy video game. Its sequel was the award winning in 1998. It is 2D game and supports the maximum that is 640 x 480, the starcraft 2 have two focuses where the first series had only one.

The first it provides the top view for directing large number of battleground and second is that it views first person high quality in cut scenes and to make this both scenario look perfect the make the use of variety of rendering techniques. So this was my opinion, tell me what is your?

I am playing age of empire series since many years. The very special thing of this game is that the person playing this game learns new thing even after playing it for 100 times. And this game is played most in online game than any other strategy game.

Homeworld is one of the most favorite strategy game but I also like war craft 3. I found Homeworld very amazing game this game has very good story line. The story is amazing and well written, and the details of the game play were very well developed and carefully implemented. I love this game because It is fun to play I 3D, this game is very difficult and takes more time. Also it has a massive battle with great story.

I think that company heroes is the best game that I have ever played, I play this online all the time you should also try this game playing online because it is good game and does whatever real time strategy game should do, it has great focus strategy. The war in this game look real and tank cannot be destroyed by gun unlike other game.

Warcraft 3 is the best real strategy game for me because I love the sound which is crip , balanced and appropriate. It’s story keeps you playing one after the other mission. It’s graphic has more adequate technology the 3D object of this game and terrain have realist effect. And I like to play this game with my friends in multiplayer mode.