B.E. 3 30.00%
B. Sc 0 0%
MBBS 3 30.00%
BCA 1 10.00%
Others 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. This poll is closed

Old 21-01-2012

Which course is best after completing HSC

Hi friends currently I am pursuing HSC from Science. And I am very much serious about my carrier after completing my HSC. There are several option and suggestion I have heard from my friends and relative, so I am confused among those streams. So I just need your guys help to guide me for the best course after completing HSC, I have created the polls among some course which I am interested and that I wish to do after completing my HSC. So if you guys have any ideas or any suggestion for the course then please let me know, and also you?re voting is mandatory.

Old 21-01-2012

Re: Which course is best after completing HSC

According to my information I think the MBBS is better after completing HSC, I Vote for
Old 21-01-2012

I think BCA is better, because this course provide several information about the IT sector, And also in these fields we also get information about creating web based and Desktop based application. Beside this after completing BCA we have several opportunities to work in organization. So I think BCA is good option. My Vote is for BCA.
Old 21-01-2012

Everything depends on your skills and interest, if you have the good knowledge in Math and Physics then B.E is the better option to do and if you are not that much strong in PCM then either do B.Sc or MBBS. Because this fields is best for those who don?t like Math. So I think Bsc is better.

TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Tags: , , , ,