• ES Five-Seven (Counter-Terrorists)

0 0%
  • Leone 12 Gauge Super

0 0%
  • Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun

0 0%
  • KM Submachine Gun (MP5)

0 0%
  • Schmidt Machine Pistol (TMP) (Counter-Terrorist)

0 0%
  • ES C90 (P90)

1 6.67%
  • Ingram MAC-10 (Terrorist)

0 0%
  • Clarion 5.56 (Counter-Terrorist)

1 6.67%
  • IDF Defender (Terrorist)

0 0%
  • CV-47 (AK-47) (Terrorist)

6 40.00%
  • Maverick M4A1 Carbine (Colt) (Counter-Terrorist)

3 20.00%
  • Bullpup (AUG) (Counter-Terrorist)

0 0%
  • Kreig 552 (Terrorist)

3 20.00%
  • Schmidt Scout

0 0%
  • Magnum Sniper Rifle (AWP)

0 0%
  • Kreig 550 Commando (SG550)

1 6.67%

Thread: Which is your Favourite Counter Strike weapon?

Which is your Favourite Counter Strike weapon?

Hello to all the Counter Strike gamers. I have decided to make a voting for the weapon so that all the users of the Counter Strike game can make a choice of their favorite weapon. You have to vote for the best weapon among the choice which you will have. We know that the Counter Strike has gained one of the best multiplayer gaming award and looking at this poll discussion i think the Counter Strike players will make the choice of their favorite weapon. Through this discussion we will get to know which are the favorite weapons of the Counter Strike gamers and which weapon gets the maximum votes. You can also make multiple choice to vote your favorite weapon.

Thanking You in advance.

Re: Which is your Favourite Counter Strike weapon?

Hey, its nice that you have given the choice to make the voting for the favorite weapon. I am always been a fan of the Counter Strike game and my favorite weapon is CV-47 which is also known as AK-47. This rifle is the best for the Terrorists to assaulting. While playing the game I make a lot of use of this gun to beat the Counter Terrorists.

When the Pistols are considered then no better pistol then the KM .45 Tactical [USP] which is the default pistol of the Counter Terro’s. While Playing, when the USP comes with the combination of the Maverick M4A1 Carbine then no one can stop me to kill the Terro’s and obtain the maximum frags in the game. M4 goes absolutely fine with the USP. I vote for the M4 and USP.

How can I forget the Knighthawk weapon through which everyone knows me the Hawk Pro of the Counter Strike. With blind eyes my vote goes for the Knighthawk .50C (Desert Eagle). I always like to be a in the Terrorist Team and the IDF Defender is the favorite Rifle for me. I also like the AK-47 but not that much as compared to the Defender. So my vote goes for three choices Knighthawk .50C (Desert Eagle) , IDF Defender (Terrorist) and CV-47 (AK-47) (Terrorist). Thank You

Clarion 5.56 for me which is also known as the FAMAS gun. When switched to the Burst mode this gun works like hell to me and I kill many opponents who play the game with me. Believe me, I have taken Ace in the Counter Strike many times using the FAMAS. Also I like M4 which is one of my favorite guns in the Counter Strike. When it comes to the Zooming and killing then Schmidt Scout takes the first position in my view. The reason why I don’t like AWP too much is that it takes a too much time to recoil as compared to the Scout

I will go with the Magnum Sniper along with the Hawk pistol. When this combination comes to my side then I kill the opponent from far distance without giving a hint to them.

Why I always select the Hawk with the Magnum is that it provides the quick zoom and I can also switch fast between the Mag and hawk using this combination. But when you Go Sniper with any other pistol then it takes time to switch. That’s why my vote goes for Sniper and Desert Eagle.

I was always looking to vote for my favorite weapon of the Counter Strike and now I think I am on the right place. I love to play with the Shotgun anytime for short distance kill. When the long distance is considered I make the use of Kreig 550 Commando (SG550) which is a sort of the Assault Rifle as well as the Sniper Rifle. Even though this gun is not allowed in the clan matches I make the use of this gun to annoy the opponents and listen their comments about this gun. In the SMG category my vote would go for the KM Submachine Gun (MP5) anytime because this is one of my favorite weapons in the Counter Strike game.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Cloud View Post
    Clarion 5.56 for me which is also known as the FAMAS gun. When switched to the Burst mode this gun works like hell to me and I kill many opponents who play the game with me. Believe me, I have taken Ace in the Counter Strike many times using the FAMAS. Also I like M4 which is one of my favorite guns in the Counter Strike. When it comes to the Zooming and killing then Schmidt Scout takes the first position in my view. The reason why I don’t like AWP too much is that it takes a too much time to recoil as compared to the Scout
    Me too a big fan of the Famas gun. Also I would like to add the category of the SubMachine gun which is the ES C90 (P90). One of my favorite SMG guns to kill the enemy

Have you all forgotten the Krieg 552 gun. This gun is the favorite of the Terro Team anytime. This gun is considered as the Terro Counterpart of the AUG and is available for Terrorists. Sorry, CT’s. I also like the AWP for one shot killing the opponent. So my vote goes for the Krieg 552 and Magnum Sniper AWP.

I have always played the Counter Strike for fun because it rally becomes bored sitting at home. So, on Sunday’s me and my friends plan to play Counter Strike. I make the use of the Dual Elites which is the Terrorists pistol. I like to shoot the enemy in the Rajni’s style with dual hands so I make the use of this gun. This gun takes time to reload and my friend kills me in that time when I reload the pistol bit still I am a huge fan of the Dual Elites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno007 View Post
    I have always played the Counter Strike for fun because it rally becomes bored sitting at home. So, on Sunday’s me and my friends plan to play Counter Strike. I make the use of the Dual Elites which is the Terrorists pistol. I like to shoot the enemy in the Rajni’s style with dual hands so I make the use of this gun. This gun takes time to reload and my friend kills me in that time when I reload the pistol bit still I am a huge fan of the Dual Elites.
    I have won many events of the Counter Strike game and Maverick M4A1 Carbine is the best assault gun for me. My votes go for the Maverick. Also I like the USP which is the default pistol of the Counter Strike as Counter Strike is my favorite Team.