• Sony

5 10.20%
  • ASUS

5 10.20%
  • Toshiba

5 10.20%

Thread: Which is the worst Laptop Brand

Which is the worst Laptop Brand

There number of problems on every laptop brands,I decided to create this small survey-collection, so i need to know which is the worst Laptop Brand based on look design and all other factors.

Re: Which is the worst Laptop Brand

Lenovo is not widespread among the general public. And for good reason, quality of finish and its rates are more suited to professional and industrial world. However, the models offered to consumers are excellent products. Lenovo is a computer manufacturer based in China Its range of laptops is very popular with professionals deemed to be reliable. The price of PC Lenovo is slightly higher than some other brands such as Asus or Acer equal configuration. Of course, this does not take into account the level of quality finishes. Limited number of products offered is also a disadvantage, even if they are very varied Lenovo laptops are also a bit hard to find since the outlets are relatively limited.

HP Laptop created by Hewlett-Packard, primarily designed for entertainment. It should be noted that the appearance of the laptop makes a great impression because of its classic black surface with a barely visible, fashionable curls, shimmering silver. However, its function, such as stunning as the design. The great advantage of these laptops is that the powerful performance of HP laptops attached range of software for entertainment, you can view photos, movies, listening to music, play the most advanced games, working with graphics and documents, as well as other software additions.

I agree with the above post because i have HP 2140, First, a laptop with a standard 3-cell battery weighs about 1.2 kg, that for many 10-inch subnotebook. For comparison, the "adult" ultraportable notebook SONY Vaio VGN-TT150N / B with a 160GB hard drive and a DVD-drive is 100 grams lighter. Second, the touchpad buttons are located on each side panel, which requires certain skills to use. By the way, despite the fact that today's market there are several netbooks that use modern touchpad that supports Multi-Touch, the HP 2140 uses a classic touch-pad, and scroll to have in old to drive a finger along the edge of the panel.

The disadvantages of Acer notebooks should include their not too much reliability. All understandable: for a complete cost device manufacturers use the same cost components, but they tend to work long are not calculated. However, the lack of this very conventional. Constant updating of model series mobile computers, accompanied by the appearance of devices with completely new possibilities, leading to what is already in a year any laptop - and expensive, and cheap - is still better to change.

The minimum functional completely satisfied with the students, many of whom are now great laptop replaces the notes and textbooks at the same time. It goes without saying that the budget for student democratic price Acer notebooks plays a major role in the purchase.

Dell Inspiron 1300 notebook market low-end face, the biggest feature of the configuration of the Intel platform with the dominant and powerful in this pricing can be a powerful writing is to use a wide LCD screen. The Inspiron 1300, the disadvantage is that sales and service, 90 days, after will be reduced to one year, but for supplies battery is also a one year warranty, low price has been highlighted in the Dell.

Many providers give their laptops in a range of styles, but Sony has this for a long time compared to most. You can find 5 colors: white, red, pink, blue and black. The pink model regardless of the personal choice is probably the least desirable option of all. Connectivity is not too bad too seriously. it has mini-FireWire - an increasingly unusual port of the notebook late.

Everything else is very common, which includes: three USB ports (2x left, 1x right), HDMI and VGA video, a 34mm ExpressCard port, audio jacks, an Ethernet port made on the back and individual memory card slots for Sony's little-known formats along with the generally more use SD-card structure.

I am always impressed by the performance of the ASUS laptops. One must always look at the price range. For me, ASUS are always better than the Ordinary, and cost accordingly. When processing is not always the best from a performance point but I think so. Among the displays from Asus I can only say that they are in my opinion quite well. But the assessment of the display is always very different.

I have Toshiba A100 and I can tell so far nothing really negative. I am satisfied with my Toshiba. The unit is quiet, and the picture quality is great. The fan runs constantly but, in no way disturbs me. i think apple is worst laptop brand because this brand have limited options like in operating system and etc. MSI also the worst laptop because this brand make gaming laptop and they are high in price.

HP laptop are nice However, there are some disadvantages, namely, the style is expressed in a small degree, does not operate a wireless remote control, and of Control, to the left, not in its place. HP Pavilion notebooks often remembered the comfort of your keyboard, touchpad, and of course, high quality speakers. For daily work and recreational programs, multimedia on the road performance is high enough. A bit inconvenient for those laptops travel, as have the HP Pavilion heavy weight.

Acer is the worst.

I work with Asus, Dell, HP and Lenovo, several different models of each, on a daily basis. These are the only manufacturers that I deal with enough to claim familiarity, so they are all that I will comment on.
    Overall, Dell seems to be the most reliable. A bit on the heavy side but consistantly the best models that I deal with.
    Asus and HP are decent machines, but regardless the amount of RAM, the speed of the CPU or the network speed, these brands really seem to slow after the first year or so of use.
    Lenovos are really nice machines (internally), but the keybaords are subpar. Keys fall off of all models from time to time, but these constantly pop off during regular use. So unless you don't mind the cost and or hassle of replacing keyboards, I would not reccomend them.