View Poll Results: Best Printer Manufacturer?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Brother

0 0%
  • Canon

2 28.57%
  • Dell

0 0%
  • Epson

0 0%
  • HP

2 28.57%
  • Lexmark

1 14.29%
  • Panasonic

0 0%
  • Samsung

0 0%
  • Sharp

0 0%
  • Toshiba

2 28.57%

Thread: Vote for Best Printer Manufacturer ?

Vote for Best Printer Manufacturer ?

I thought to share this with you guys, I have some list of Printer Manufacturer which I will buy one of them. I have seen the all printer reviews and all the printer have good features and function etc. SO i would recommend you to rate best Printer Manufacturer, so that i can purchase the best Printer for my work. Guys Just rate for the best Printer Manufacturer.

re: Vote for Best Printer Manufacturer ?

I like the Brother printer. because The Brother range of portable printer features four different models. this is the are the smallest, lightest and most effective mobile A4 full-page printers on the market, these are the some of the feature of this printer: The ability to print at any time and anywhere when needed to make professional-looking documents, your business more effectively and will impress your customers.

Among the Brother series i have like the PocketJet 3, With only 26 cm in length and weighing 400 g of the Brother PocketJet fits easily into your briefcase or computer bag, and is set up quickly in any vehicle or small work area. For maximum portability, an optional NiMH battery can be used with long-life or also separately available car adapter so that the printer is fully charged and ready to print.

First, HP and Canon's existing print, there is no difference in a lot of talk about inkjet printers, Canon's inkjet printer DeskJet series and HP is very similar to each other's trademarks. In Business Inkjet 2800 HP high-quality documents in the Canon PIXMA iX7000, professional printing, and provides a colorful picture that has the same business-quality performance. Having your own photo printer is very easy to print pictures, and HP and Canon photo printer is good for the job. HP Photosmart D7100 and Canon's PIXMA iP6220D offers great features like a 2.5-excellent photo printers are 'LCD View and edit your photos on the memory card, simply insert a memory card slot that can be printed without a computer, color displays.

If you want the latest in printing technology, and laser printers from above product then i would like to suggest you to choose the HP because this feature can store up to 50% of the paper. Provides the best print quality and speed, and print speeds of 30 to 35 pages per minute can save you time as well. You so that you can connect and print directly from the Internet, these devices can also be prepared to network. As you can see, HP and Canon printers have different techniques they can A lot in common, but they are a lot of features like: there will be the only difference is the price. For more affordable selection, HP Select But if you choose the Canon, I do not think cost. Your decision is a final statement.

Epson's new multifunction printers are the best, my DX 5000 and is a well printed copy scans and reads all formats of memory cards, cartridges cost more than € 9.90 one o'clock but if you buy a set of 4 the cartridges are full at 34 €. Depending on usage: The HP is the best for photo printing! The canon are those that are sensitive in all good! If you want a machine that does it all with dignity and printing photos is to have a certain speed when printing documents I suggest a Canon Pixma. They have a cost and cartridges (even original) No cost much.

With multi-function printers are usually better off. I have Epson RX620 and this work in the maximum page size of A4 and ink jet printers that can also bring color photos to paper. With most of their flat-bed scanner, you can even digitize book pages. And many models also fax in color.

The printer manufacturers themselves were evaluated. In the area of all-round devices can the Canon Pixma iP4700 called "Best Printer of the Year." In the multi-function devices are managed the HP Officejet Pro 8500 won first place. The Business of the Year inkjet printer is the Epson Business Inkjet B-300 . Users who insist on A3 printing, can be particularly the Canon Pixma iX7000. Also in the photo printers there were different categories. The best multifunction printer A4/A3 was the Epson Stylus Photo R1900 best.

I like the brother printer i.e. MFC-990CW, MFC-990CW offers a large LCD touch screen 4.2 ", shared among multiple users via wireless or wired network, the ability to print directly from mobile phone or camera with Bluetooth, a cordless phone and answering machine. This printer can produce up to 33 ppm in monochrome and 27 ppm in color, while the 10 × 15 photographic images are ready in 30 seconds. The print resolution is 6,000 dpi with a small drop of 1.5 pl.

Other than this printer here is some list of the printer;

Colour Laser brother MFP Printer: Color Multifunction System 4 in 1 printer, photocopier, fax and scanner. The print resolution is equal to 2400 x 600 dpi, the wireless interface and its compact size make the color laser MFP is ideal for offices, thanks to the convenience of wireless connectivity.

Brother DCP-770CW:
    The versatility and optimization of consumption, thanks to technology developed by Brother printer, copier and color scanner, wireless networking, color LCD to preview and optimize images, PhotoCapture CentreTM and PictBridge for printing digital photos , 32 MB memory standard, direct printing from and scanning to USB, Reallusion FaceFilter Studio Software (for editing images to be printed).

Brother DCP-385C:
    The scanner offers good image quality, accurate and clear. All Brother printers share the same architecture, with small differences between the various models and options available. The 385C is a mid-range model, with a color LCD and ink cartridges. Brother offers cartridges in two sizes, standard and XL. Gray plastic chassis, which incorporates a small control console, whose center is the color LCD screen of 3.3 ".

I have like the Lexmark printer and these are some of the Lexmark best printers:

Lexmark X2650:Product worthy that delivers sharp images and accurate. It is quite fast: 10 seconds to scan an A4 sheet is a time line with those of the competition. Scanning an image 10x15 at 300 dpi, however, takes only 27 seconds. Fair, a copier, a color copy in less than a minute, and a black and white in 14 seconds.

Lexmark X5650 :Nine seconds to 20 for the preview and scan a 10x15 at 300 dpi are times in the media, and the results are of good quality. The X5650 is Lexmark's professional proposal, but does not have the WiFi module.

Lexmark X4950 :The 10x15 thumbnail of the photo takes only 9 seconds, and it takes 20 for the full scan at 300 dpi. The X4950 is equipped with WiFi connectivity and printing front / back. Lacks a fax only. The front panel controls and integrates the LCD screen offering easy access to all functions.

Kodak is also new and good printer: here some of the good printer list from Kodak series:

Kodak ESP 7:

The scanner of the ESP-7 is of good quality, the image is accurate. The speed is good preview takes less than six seconds, while a full scan (300 dpi, 10x15 image) takes about 13 seconds. A photocopy of the B / N is ready in 18 seconds, while there's a color 37. The printer is divided into two sections, one for prints 10x15 and another for the A4, and the control panel has been moved to the front.

Kodak ESP 3:

The scanner of the ESP-3 is quite fast, generates a preview in just 7.5 seconds, the time required for the full scan at 300 dpi. The copier takes 40 seconds to copy a color document, and 30 for the B / N, at all times acceptable for this type of product. The ESP-3 is easy to use, looks simple and elegant. Classic design that is notable for the absence of an LCD screen, which is available rather than with the model, the ESP-5.

I have liek the Brother DCP-770CW and this printer have below features:
    Color Printer
    • 6-color print quality with only 4 rounds, thanks to 1.5 pl droplets technology
    • Whisper quiet pressure by capillary ink system
    • 4 separate ink cartridges
    • Up to 30 pages / min. Print Speed
    • Paper capacity up to 100 sheets
    • Built-in photo paper tray
    • Light-fast borderless photos

Color Scanner
    • Scan to e-mail, image, text, file, PDF, memory card, USB flash drive

Photo Printing
    • Direct photo printing via PictBridge
    • Direct photo printing from memory card
    • Direct photo printing from USB stick