• Palm's WebOS

0 0%
  • Windows Mobile

1 20.00%
  • Others

0 0%

Thread: Which OS do you prefer for you Smartphone

Which OS do you prefer for you Smartphone

I remember the day when I first bought my phone in 2003 I don’t even back then that my phone has which OS but it was Nokia 3315 one of my favorites . Today I have Samsung GALAXY S II which is runs on Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread) which is really very great. So the bottom line is what is what Which OS do you have or will preferred for you Phone, I wil appreciate if you people share your experience here

Thanks

Re: Which OS do you prefer for you Smartphone

Unfortunately, I don't have a Smartphone. But I'm thinking to buy one in some months. The prices must get lesser . And at the time I do, I will go of the r Android over all other else.

By the way , do every one of the models with, let’s say Android 2.3, can update to later version ?

At the moment I am using Nokia N 82 Symbian s60v3 series Firmware 35.0.0.2 . so on my favorite OS For cell phone ..i started liking ANDROID. Yes it impressed me a lots..Within a some months i am going to get the Android with me . Perhaps i will take HTC or Sony Ericsson.

For me apple iOS is much more steady for me but Android has open plus allow you do it all. Also it has the Extra free apps and extra features on your handset then iOS for instance widgets. Apple still has the simple old boring boxes

I don't think the Android OS and the iPhone OS to be that dissimilar from one another r. My knowledge with the iPhone OS comes just from my brother who has the iPhone and he allowed me to use his phone for some while . but I have the BlackBerry 9650 and actually enjoyed the OS that was original to the handset , For my business requirement this handset and the OS were really nice. The Bold was simply my favorite cell phone, sadly though RIM handsets lagged and carry on to lagging in both memory as well as the processor speeds.

I agree Android is much flexible plus influential, The entire Android approach is burdened with discrepancy and unsteadiness, cause troubles which are small, other than which I shouldn’t have to deal with in any way, ever very less while I’m in the center of something. iOS perhaps comparatively locked-in, however it’s also more consistent and trustworthy.

What I admire most concerning Android is its adaptability and the truth that you do not need to Jailbreak it to completely benefit from it. I adore the reality that I have a excess of widgets to select from to modify my home screens with other than looking at a some group icons on my display . Don’t get me incorrect; iOS is an overwhelming stand, however it truthfully doesn’t give me the quantity of freedom that android has .

Windows Phone is my preferred OS. Android plus iOS are share second although. Android is good if you need to dig in real deep and acquire to every the goodies, however left to its own is not almost that great. iOS is better on its own previously though. in my opinion working tech support I’d somewhat on an iPhone for the reason that after fixing problem all day I need a handset that has less issue out of the box that you don’t required rooting or jailbreaking to repair .

Not at all fond of iOS. Used blackberry for a long time ago, shifted on to android and loving it. Much easier , improved integration with Google services easy to get to from any browser, plus faster. Needless to say less bugs and much community support. Oh, and apps are economical, more often free of charge. And there are a lot of apps. And custom roms and kernels let you to root access, over-clocking, etc. on the whole, android restrictions for you the least.

It’s entirely about customization! No other OS comes near to Android while it comes to making your handset imitate you’re personally. I Rooted my HTC Incredible.. altered to a custom Rom.. Altered the task-bar icons.. Altered the fonts.. Altered the keyboard.. further custom icons.. altered the boot screen.. To name just only some of the numerous tweaks

Absolutely Android as a software developer, Android be able to with no trouble be developed in Windows, Linux, in fact to the Mac OS X...

Windows Phone 7 can just be developed in Visual Studio, at the same time iOS can just be developed in Mac OS X .I haven't get an Android Smartphone although, however I'm thinking to purchase one, just waiting for dual core Tegra 2 Smartphone comes to the market...