View Poll Results: Retail games are expensive in India or not?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Yes, Expensive

5 83.33%
  • No, Not expensive

1 16.67%
  • Can't Say

0 0%

Thread: Do you think Retail Games are Expensive in India ??

Do you think Retail Games are Expensive in India ??

Hey guys I am just starting this poll to know what do you feel about the retail games in India? Are they expensive or not? Just make your vote for this and a reason for your choice will be highly appreciated.

Re: Do you think Retail Games are Expensive in India ??

I think that the cost depends as per the users, I mean that it won’t be expensive for the people who are earning but will be too expensive for the students who save their pocket money for such retail and original games. I personally don’t have an issue with the pricing but then their availability in India lets us wait a lot, just to share I was willing to get metal gear solid 2 for pc and was waiting as it was said that it will be available after a week and so and this week-week resulted in 6 months .I have found that there are a no of people who is selling pirated copies and a no of student have started buying those not because of their low cost and all because the pirated copies have the same price and there is not much difference between the same, the students have started buying them because the original games take a lot of time to be in the market.

Yes I completely agree to you for this, I mean that the Indian users are made to wait a lot for the original games because of which a no of users have started sticking to the pirated games, in my case I was waiting for a no months for the original tomb raider legends where as my friends were enjoying the same from the pirated copies, after I ran out of patience even I joined them, sorry to say but then I was not able to wait anymore.

I love free roam games and by now I have spent enough bucks for the following games:
    • Grand Theft Auto 4
    • Alan Wake.
    • Assassin Creed.

I don’t think that they are costly because if you are a gamer freak then you will get it anyhow but then I agree to the original game availability issue in India.