View Poll Results: Which handsets have the best signal receiving capability?

Voters
59. This poll is closed
  • Nokia

26 44.07%
  • Blackberry

3 5.08%
  • Apple

1 1.69%
  • Samsung

16 27.12%
  • Sony Ericsson

3 5.08%
  • Lg

2 3.39%
  • HTC

5 8.47%
  • Motorolla

1 1.69%
  • Micromax

2 3.39%

Thread: Mobile Phones with best signal receiving capability

Mobile Phones with best signal receiving capability

I hope you all have looked at the title properly. I am talking about the handset that has the best capacity of receiving signals from the service provider. Means even in the places where there is very les network your phone should be able to receive and at the same time should provide minimum interferences while you are talking on the phone. So which phone has given you the best experiences till now. Can anyone of you please tell me.

I have prepared a list of best mobile phone manufactures which are in demand today in the Indian market. What you have to do is vote on the appropriate option which you feel has the best signal receiving capacity. So go ahead guys get started with your votes.

Re: Mobile Phones with best signal receiving capability

I would definitely go with nokia, nokia has been my favorite brand till many years and it will continue to be. Honestly speaking I haven’t used any other phones other than nokia and wherever I go I get a very descent network strength and also the call drops has been minimum. So my vote goes for nokia and nobody else.

I don’t understand how can a guy whi has never used other brands and has been only using nokia throughout his life will understand which phone has a better reception and which doesn’t. I mean that’s impractical to say the least.

I have used Samsung, nokia as well as sony ericsson. Of all the three I found sony ericsson has the best network reception, second comes nokia and the worst of them all is the Samsung.

I have been using sony ericsson experia mini these days and before that I had a nokia 5233, I must say that nokia has a better signal reception and nobody else. This xperia mini does not even show a full signal bar in a place where there are good networks but in my nokia my network bar used to be always full or sometimes drop to 3 bars that’s it. I never had any complains with the signal reception while I was using nokia. Hence my vote would definitely go with the nokia and not sony ericsson. I cannot comment anything on the other phones has I haven’t used it.

Why cant I see people praising phones like htc over here. seems like nobody has got an hand over it. I am using htc and I would like to give my vote to htc and nobody else. So I will vote for htc.

I am really amazed nobody has even voted for the blackberry. Guys how can you do such kind of injustice for a great phone like Blackberry. In your blackberry phone you can also set the network strength as well. so there are many things that you can work out on in the blackberry. I just love this phone because it never has given me a dropped call. Plus the voice while talking is very clear because of the inbuilt mic present inside the phone and what more can I ask for. If multiple voting was possible then I could have voted for blackberry thousands of times but still my 1 valuable vote goes for blackberry.

I have an iPhone 4, well frankly speaking the signal strength of this phone is ok but yes there are lots of features that can be talked about this phone. Which I cant speak over here but since I am using iPhone 4. That’s why 1 vote for iPhone 4.

I think blackberry, sony ericsson and nokia are the best as far as I know when it comes to the signal reception strength. So I would basically vote for these 3 phones over here.

+1 for blackberry. My valuable vote should go for blackberry. Yes I have some complains with the blackberry regarding its service but not for the signal strength it has a descent signal strength and yes it connects my calls wherever I go.