• HP Folio 13

0 0%
  • Lenovo IdeaPad U300s

1 7.14%
  • Toshiba Portege Z830 and Z835

2 14.29%

Thread: Which is the Best Ultrabook

Which is the Best Ultrabook

After the release of Apple MacBook Air, the ultrabooks are gaining very much popularity in the market. I wanted to buy the Apple MacBook Air but I cannot afford it. The price seems to be too high and I don’t think that it is reasonable to spend that much amount of money but I like it much. Now some manufacturers started making ultrabooks with some good specs. Some are affordable and some are similar to the price range of MacBook Air. So far few ultrabooks released and I listed them above. Can anyone tell me which is the best ultrabook currently available in the market?

Re: Which is the Best Ultrabook

You must have visited the CES 2012 in order to get more information about the Ultrabooks and their functionality. Out of all, my favorite is Apple MacBook Air all the time. The reason behind the Ultrabook development is to create notebook or laptop very thin and light. They did it very well but it they didn’t look at the drawback side. There are quite a few limitations in ultrabooks but if you really looking for one, I must say go for Macbook Air.

Yes at CES 2012 20 ultrabooks announced. The main features in those ultrabooks are: thin cases, Core i5 CPUs, SSDs, chiclet keyboards and single-button touchpads. In order to choose them you have to put the strong focus. The focus on higher end features must be needed to pick the best one.

I think all the ultrabooks are great. Some are with limited features with less price and some are with high end features with High price. So if you are looking for High end model better start with Apple MacBook Air. NoWadays I have also heard that Intel soon going to release their own model of Ultrabooks. So Samsung is also not far from this. They have already published about it on CES 2012.

Anyone can barely say that the ultrabooks you listed above are perfect and it is quite difficult to choose the right one. Few months ago, Macbook Air was everyone’s favorite but after release of some other ultrabooks from different manufacturers, it is also competing in the market to gain its position. It is obvious that most of you looking for faster and more efficient hardware in it, but all these improvements cost large amount of price on your head. If you are willing to pay $1000 for a device, then it is a right choice to select according to your needs.

In my case the best ultrabook is the Lenovo U300S and Toshiba Z835. I don’t say that others are bad. I too impressed by Asus Zenbooks but I am not happy with their keyboard and the trackpad design. If you are looking for a budget ultrabook the Acer S3 is the right option.

I am a Lenovo X220 user, which is a 13.3 inch ultrabook, case built of rubbery plastic, provides good grip and reliable. The build quality is outstanding.U300S is made up of best keyboard+trackpad combo which is completely different from all ultrabooks. However the Keys are not illuminated. Specs are as follows:
    • Core i5 processor,
    • 128 GB SSD
    • 4 GB RAM
    • Screen resolution is 1366 x 768 px
    • SD card-reader

From the past few years the Apple Mac Book Air was the leading ultrabook is the marketplace. But during 2011, we saw a new ultrabook from Asus which is going to compete with Air. Asus UX21 is named as the world’s thinnest Ultrabook and even thinner than the Mac Book Air. Nowadays only few people are interested in buying ultrabook, those who spend much time on Internet or Web. For gaming or multimedia purposes it is not the best choice.

I wanna tell you one thing that you should wait for a while if you are really looking for to buy the ultrabook . In CES 2012 more than 25 models have been introduced. Most of them didn’t reach the market place. If you are going to wait for few more months then I can say that Windows 8 ultrabooks will gonna show up.

My focus is only on IdeaPad U300s Ultrabook. I like this device because it is only 14.9 mm thick and weighs 1.32 kg. The exterior design feels like the aluminium shell and a palmrest cool touch. Breathable keyboard is the unique feature in this device which will improve airflow so that it runs cooler all the time. This device gives you more than 8hrs batter backup. RapidDrive SSD from Lenovo makes your device to boot in just 10 seconds