Thread: Best Dj / mixing software?

Best Dj / mixing software?

I am planning to create dubstep tunes for my college annual festival. So can anyone tell me any good Dj/mixing software? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Dj / mixing software?

Zulu virtual DJ software is the complete DJ and mixing software for amateur and professional DJs. It contains powerful features with an easy to use interface makes mixing of your favorite tracks very easy. Zulu lets you mix your music live and whilst applying effects on the fly. Drag and drop your music anywhere in Zulu DJ Software, and tracks preview will come before they play. Zulu DJ Software also supports all the latest audio file formats therefore playing your music is easy. It has features like Automatic beat detection, Synchronization between the decks, Cross fade between two tracks. It is the best mixing software which Dj uses in 2012.

These are the specifications of pioneer dj software:
    • Auto mixing
    • Waveform display for indicating playing position and cue/loop points
    • BPM synchronisation and beat synchronisation
    • Eight effects including Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Reverb and Pitch Shifter
    • Fader start function for controlling the playback of two players (channel, fader and cross fader)
    • Create function for setting 4 points for cues or loops in a song

I will suggest you to use Gemini dj software. It is a professional mixing software. It is loaded with features like:

• MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, Wave support
    • Automix with Fader start
    • Full, feature mixer w/3 band EQ an kills
    • Instant-start & cue with preview
    • Looping with dedicated loop times
    • Single & continuous play modes
    • 3 Hot cue points for each channel
    • Reverse audio playback
    • Auto BPM calculation w/TAP
    • Playlist support with powerful database features
    • Powerful music search engine
    • Overhead waveform display w/zoom and beat marking
    • High quality Mix session recorder

Virtual DJ Pro would be the best option. I have been using the same for the past 6 months and it worked wonders for me. It is the best AUDIO and VIDEO mixing software. The automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler lets the DJ perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation and abruption at all. The visual representation and the cues allow a DJ to clearly see the song structure whenever he wants. VirtualDJ enhances quality of DJ as it is easy-to-use way and comes with most affordable price for the ULTIMATE DJ MIX EXPERIENCE. The current version 7.0.5 is the best of the lot. It has independent key control with resonant filter.

I think MixMeister is the best dj and mixing software as it has the ability to import your music in very less time and create endless playlists without any obstacle. MixMeister Studio allows DJs to reconfigure a mix with a workflow similar to a DAW (digital audio workstation). MixMeister Studio DJs can mix up to eight songs simultaneously and take advantage of exciting features. MixMeister Studio records all DJ's actions and manipulations and allows them to be tweaked and altered to create the perfect studio mix. It has Improved Keycode system for quicker and easier harmonic mixing. It offers enhanced timeline display which provides clear division of measures.

ProVJ5 is my favorite DJ/Mixing software. ProDJ 5 is packed with powerful and innovative features that help DJs to mix their songs at will. It has features like auto beat-mixing, cueing, synchronize beat-looping which makes this software the best from all the software. This software is usually for professionals and very little for amateur. It supports audio formats like MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WMA-DRM, WAV. We can also select and mark the Cue Point in this software. It also supports Karaoke. It is easy to use and it is compatible also.

Digital DJ is free software which is developed by mix that allows you to mix the songs you want to. can mix up to 5 songs simultaneously. It has several unique DJ controller features. It has graphical Waveforms for perfect Mixing. It is synchronized with Automatic Beat Matching and has got Seamless live Looping so we can change any song at any time. We can also customize the user interface. It contains High Quality Master Tempo for improving the bass.

Thanks a lot guys for suggesting me so many dj/mixing software. Really appreciated and highly appreciated. I have found ZULU virtual DJ software is the best software for my use in my college festival. This will help me a lot for mixing the songs and maintaining that pulse at will. Thanks again guys.