Poll: Which one is the best?

Thread: Mediafire vs Megaupload vs Hotfile vs Rapidshare

Mediafire vs Megaupload vs Hotfile vs Rapidshare

Hi friends I want to know about the best file hosting site. After searching on the internet I came to know that there are many sites available like Mediafire, rapidshare, Hotfile but I want to know which one is better. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Mediafire vs Megaupload vs Hotfile vs Rapidshare

According to me megaupload is the best choice specially for those people who use to keep the backup of their file on the internet. In Megaupload you will get unlimited space hosting, direct links and the ability to download as much as you want. You also receive awards for downloaded files, and its reward system is currently the best of all hosts. They have a very fast, both for loading and unloading, and a simple interface. Compared to other accounts paid Filehosting Mega Upload is much cheaper, and offers a much wider range of features. You can even buy premium for life (pretty expensive, but for life, so it should be worth). I hope this information will be helpful for you.

I am using mediafire and I am very happy with that. If you are looking for the free account then I think media fire is the best option. In media fire there is not limit to the amount of files you can host. In mediafire you don’t have to wait for the download the file and advertisements are also less compared to other.

The oly problem with this site is you can host the file for the 90 days unless they get downloaded.

The hotfile is a good option for you. This site is newer then other sites and it allows user to upload 2GB of data on the internet. Normally other sites aask for the premium account to do the same. I was first using rapid share but after that my friend suggest me to use this and after that I switch to this only. I think you shoud also go for the hotfile only.

I have search on the internet and the best one I can find between megaupload and Rapidshare is the megaupload because in Rapidshare you will be able to downlaod the 100mb at a time and 200 mb if you have premium account where megaupload have 500MB.

Both sites have decent download speed.

Megaupload provides unlimited download at certain times but rapidshare does not do the same.

I think mega upload is the best one choice.

After looking at your all the replies and suggestion I have decided to go for the Hotfile. The main reason to select the Hotfile is the 2GB upload limit which I am not getting from megaupload and others. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.