Poll: Which is best Nokia Asha Series Smartphone?

Thread: Which is best Nokia Asha Series Smartphone?

Which is best Nokia Asha Series Smartphone?

Hell o guys as we all know that Nokia Introduce new series of phones in market names as asha. So I would like to know from you guys which are the best Nokia ASHA phone? Please share your vote in poll as well as share your some views on it why do you fill that particular phone is best. I am waiting for your response.

Nokia Asha 303

Nokia Asha 300

Nokia Asha 200

Nokia Asha 201

Re: Which is best Nokia Asha Series Smartphone?

Hello I like the Nokia Asha 200 and 201. Actually this both phone are available within the price of 4k and it’s really affordable with some great features. But still among this two I will go with Nokia 200 because the both phone are having same price but Nokia Asha 200 gives you deal sim. So I think it’s good to make use of two sim with single phone. And as we all know that Nokia is all time great phones. I hope you guys are agree with my opinion.

I will go with the Nokia Asha 300. I like the overall look of this phone. And even its price is reasonable. You will get this phone only for 5.9k. It also provides the 3G service capability. And in addition 5 megapixel camera. Not happy with the talktime it will gives only 4.3 hours of talktime support. And most important thing is about the color of phone I heard that this phone will be available in the 4 or 5 colors (not sure about the colors). So overall it’s good to make use of 3G phone in fewer prices.

For me price is no matter so I will go with the Nokia Asha 303. It’s not that much costly but compare to other asha series phone this will get you in 7.9K. And it is also 3G enable phone. And even it comes in different colors. Little unhappy with the camera it’s only having 3.2 megapixel camera. Wifi is also there which is not present in any other asha series phones.

idea Re: Which is best Nokia Asha Series Smartphone?

All the Asha series of phones are very unique and good, but i actually like the Asha 303 that has a large TFT screen and dual HD speakers. Asha series of phones are very well popular for lightning speed internet browsing but i would like to mention two things, at this range of price WiFi and the touch and type facility is a big dream come true actually.
    The big and broad HD screen gives a wider and smarter experience for online shopping and browsing and playing games.
    Altogether internet browsing in a Asha 303 is much beautiful than any other screen size phone.
    Every app or big website opens in a mobile view version for every handset, but having the same thing on a wider screen makes more comfortable and easy to browse and online shopping.

Re: Which is best HTC one x or Sony S Whats diff in their processor

dear Sir,

I am little bit puzzle between both the phone I want take one of the cell phone which one processor is better Sony is having dual core & HTC is having Quadcore . Pl also tell in terms of battery also

Ankur Grover

Re: Which is best HTC one x or Sony S Whats diff in their processor

Quote Originally Posted by cherry19751 View Post
    dear Sir,

I am little bit puzzle between both the phone I want take one of the cell phone which one processor is better Sony is having dual core & HTC is having Quadcore . Pl also tell in terms of battery also

Ankur Grover
    If you are having a new issue its better you open up a new thread and post it there don't just post in any existing thread. i does not make sense.

Coming to your topic i would rate HTc One X much better than the xperia S. mainly because of the poly carbonate design, quadcore processor, tegra 3 chipset and above that it comes with ICS.