Poll: Which one is better?

Thread: Aakash vs. Beetel Magiq vs. Reliance 3G Tab

Aakash vs. Beetel Magiq vs. Reliance 3G Tab

Guys with the release of this new tablet named as aakash there has been a stiff competition among the tablets especially in the price range. So now what I want is that you all compare as if which one would be better among the cheapest tablets. Reliance 3g tab is also one of them and few days ago even beetel has also launched its own version of cheap tablet named as magiq. So that’s what I got to learn. Now what I want is that you all tell me as if which one would be the better of all 3 that I have noted. Waiting for the votes from you all on the same.

Re: Aakash vs. Beetel Magiq vs. Reliance 3G Tab

If we compare the 3 tablets that have been listed down then aakash is the cheapest of them. priced at Rs. 2999. Plus the price will be further reduced to Rs. 1,730 for the students. So that is almost 1/4th rate of the one provided by the beetel and reliance 3G tab. So I think ging with the Aakash is a good option since there is not much difference in the android os they have provided I think all 3 of them are running in android 2.2 Froyo. So I don’t expect much difference over the performance at all. so it is better to go with the one that is being provided by the Indian government i.e. Aakash.

I liked the screen of the magiq tablet and hence my vote will go for the beetel magiq only. Yes we should admit that there will be not much difference in the performance of the three tablets that have been given above. The seven inch touch screen is a class. The 1Ghz processor does adds some good points on the performance. That’s what I am saying here. so definitely if it is priced at such a low rate then I would be definitely going with the same. that’s what my actual plans are.

I would never go with the reliance 3G tablet that’s it! it is only the hype they create in the tv that they are offering all these at such a low rate instead they utilize all the amount with the stupid 3G data plans they invent every time. They have just got a 800Mhz processor. Yes they have the most advanced os of the two i.e. Gingerbread operating system. that’s what I am saying here. so I would never go with the reliance 3G tablet. So that’s it from my side for you all.

Yes I absolutely agree with you on the same, even I would not go with any reliance 3G tablet at all. so that’s what I am deciding over here,, I would ideally go with the aakash tablet. Since it has got all the features that are there in the two tablets so that’s why I am going with that one and that’s for sure. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    I would never go with the reliance 3G tablet that’s it! it is only the hype they create in the tv that they are offering all these at such a low rate instead they utilize all the amount with the stupid 3G data plans they invent every time. They have just got a 800Mhz processor. Yes they have the most advanced os of the two i.e. Gingerbread operating system. that’s what I am saying here. so I would never go with the reliance 3G tablet. So that’s it from my side for you all.
    I am amazed that nobody is going with the Reliance 3G tablet. In spite of knowing that reliance 3G tablet comes up with the latest android 2.3 version. So why aren’t you all going with it. it has expandable memory of 32GB that no one has it. even the battery is good with the continuous usage of 5 hours continuously which is only 2 hours less then what iPad 2 is providing, so that’s completely ok I feel here. Anyways that’s it from my side for you all.

Nice to see some good suggestions coming up over here and hence what I can say is y that it’s a good thing over here to see. So start posting your votes over here on what do you all think about it. that’s what I want to say here.