Poll: Are you happy with the new Facebook looks

Thread: Are you happy with the new Facebook looks

Are you happy with the new Facebook looks

Hello guys as you know that everyday facebook is changing something with their page looks. Sometime it looks good and sometime it appears wired. So what you guys think about it. Are you really happy with the new looks of FB. Please share your replies with us. So it will be helpful for to understand what people are thinking about it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Are you happy with the new Facebook looks

Thank you for starting this thread. Actually I am facing so much difficulty with this new facebook page. They made maximum changes with it. Especially when I am trying to open a chat member box at that moment it also gives there recent updates is there any way to go back to the old FB account. So I can enjoy the old FB once again.

I know guys it’s totally frustrating to handle the new FB account, because of maximum changes. And as per your queries if you guys want to go again at the old FB so for that perform the following steps.
    1. First you have to visit on your home page.
    2. From there end of the page you will get the option known as a choose Language.
    3. Then click on it and from there choose language known as a English (UK). Select that and click on OK.
    4. Then after that try to reload your page again then you will get your old FB back.

How to get old FaceBook back ?

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. I tried it and now I am getting my old FB back. But I don’t understand why they are making such kind of changes every day. Anyways what other guys are facing with this new FB looks. I know there are many queries going on in everyone’s mind.

It’s so frustrating with that all new List features and all. Whenever anyone is updating any status pr video or performing any activities so it comes in my notification. Yesterday I log in my FB account after 2 days. And at that moment I got around 80 notifications with the all different users. And it were not showing my own status commenting and all. So its rally very annoying to handle this. I think FB have to remove this from there Page. And other things are ok with it.