Poll: Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

Thread: Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

There are tons of 3G service just popped out within this year. Everyone tells you about the unlimited download speed and constant surfing. I need the cheapest among them. See I travel to different parts of India for Sales work. So for that I am looking for a internet service that can offers me a constant speed but at the cheapest rate. I am not going to use this continuously. Just some time in the day time to check my emails. I need the best offers here. I am not going to break my head in reading all the tariff plans.

Vote for Best 3G Services in India
    Vote for Worst 3G Service Provider in India

Re: Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

See that totally depends on your need. The plans are based on time, download speed and download size. So you have to decide what you want to go for. I found TATA offering the most cheapest plans with some mbs of download limit. Once that is ended they charge for the extra surfing and downloads. In MTS and there are limitations for the plans. I found Reliance also offering some best offers.

Basically if you go for a prepaid connection then you might get the cheapest support. Uninor a new company is some what offers you most small pack of some rs.50 but I am not sure with the plans and other charges. Any how even the most cheapest is going to cost you around Rs. 200 a month (Excluding other charges ) and you will not get a proper surfing time and download limit. But search for some mid rang support.

Why don't you go for Airtel. I found this as cheap plus the speed is also nice. I use it only for some hours and the same works nicely. The modem offers you a wide range of tariff plans that gives you good support for surfing. I think around a constant speed of 150kbps is quiet enough for checking mails. But if you have heavy attachments then you have to look for better speed plus the download.

No one is cheaper. All of them is going to get at least around 300 a month from you. Whatever you look for the amount is either adjust in the modem price or some monthly taxes or charges if you exceed the limit. So for that I prefer to go for a unlimited stuff where even if they give me a 30GB limit that is more than enough. That will cost around 1000 buck but I am ready to pay for the mobility. For the less costly offers a prepaid plan is the best one to choose from.

smile Re: Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

Hi...
    the best and cheapest 3G tariff is from MTNL 3G. Rs. 4500 for 6 months unlimited downloads for datacards. no cap limits. Speed is upto 2 mbps. No roaming charges when you are at a place where BSNL 3G is available.
    I will give it 9/10. Rest 3G providers have put limiting caps for unlimited downloads which reduces the speed to 2G.

Happy Re: Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

Actually none of these companies offer 3G plans are as cheap as T24 Card offered by Future Group. The T24 card offers 6gigs of download limit with 30 days validity For Rs. 96 only. The card is available at any store owned by Future Group (i.e. Big Bazaar, Pantaloons, Central Mall etc.). You will get free talktime for purchase of any items in those stores costing above Rs. 300 plus you will also obtain paid balance of Rs. 100 for Rs. 100 (till 15th Aug. 120 for Rs. 100) plus cheapest 3G plans in India i.e 1GB data usage with 30 days validity for Rs. 49 and 6 GB data usage for Rs. 96. The download speed on PC by on this card goes up to 350 Kbps. The only disadvantage of using this card is that, the card works only in big cities and the value vouchers are not everywhere available. But we cat get top-up balance by purchasing the Do-Co-Mo recharge vouchers. I think the Card T24 is not included in this poll because it will win this poll easily.