Poll: Logitech MX 518 vs. Razer deathadder

Thread: Logitech MX 518 or Razer deathadder

Logitech MX 518 or Razer deathadder

Hello guys I am starting this new poll as we all know that gamming is our weak point and for good gamming we need good accessories. So my question is I want to buy a new mouse and I play with both of Logitech MX 518 and Razer Deathadder in cyber and I love this both mouse but I want to know from you guys which is your favorite mouse to play counter strike or any other game. Please share your replies and please poll it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Logitech MX 518 or Razer deathadder

It’s really a nice question now days many gamers are having this question. S in my opinion I am having both mouse. I used mx518 earlier and at the moment I am using Deathadder. And I will say this both mouse are both at their place you can’t compare this two because both are giving nice performance without any issue. Basically I prefer to use mx518 because it’s smaller than Deathadder and its fit in my small hand. So I am comfortable with it.

The initial gaming mouse Logitech MX518 was a long time before I loved it, and not “considers there may be something superior out there, however then lost. I had to endeavor somewhat latest. I got the DeathAdder, and at what time I did I appreciate how much I was actually missing out. The feel and shape of the mouse in favor of me was a development in excess of the MX518 at the moment does not like mouse, and that does not fit me at all. Sensor DeathAdder quality wise should be superior, and no prediction, however I doubt the dissimilarity will perceive the track extremely fine.

The buttons on the DeathAdder was feeling more pleasant, easier to push and I think it showed a better (if you were annoying to click fast it was hard toward construct the MX518). Another time a small dissimilarity however every small bit counts. The only thing I disliked about the DeathAdder was the scroll wheel. There's really no defined notches, is solid and it has worked well and what could prevent that, however I have to speak that Logitech was superior in that observe.

I prefer the DeathAdder far, and if I can throw another recommendation, take a look at the series of EC Zowie. It is an almost identical (EC1, EC2 is the same but smaller) and has the same sensor found in the MX518. But what I like most about the mouse to start, completely without a driver, is from 1000 Hz to the right of the box and all. His feet are very clever mouse that does not need to be replaced immediately if that's your thing and you think the best sense of displacement of any wheel mouse (great improvement over the DeathAdder). Just another thing to consider.

I am using a DeathAdder and my friend has a MX518 - I would articulate that the both mouse is immense, however not similar. The technique in which every mouse through the hand grip is very dissimilar. I consider I put my hand on top of my razer, yet its logitech not comfortable at all to me, especially in regard to my ring and little finger - is too thin for my hand and gives way to go. The MX518 has a texture that I liked. It trapped to my hands and the hand extremely effortlessly particularly on humid days. The texture is pleasant DeathAdder and presently feels superior.

I love my DeathAdder, I was looking for a long time for a gaming mouse for left-handers and left-handed version of the DA was perfect! The only thing I found is the Razer mice tend to wear faster and the "support" for them is not extremely superior. Feet fall after 6 months of use to me and I emailed them regarding it and I believed you are able to pay money for latest ones and where to purchase, however not a substitute. My DeathAdder is starting to have troubles through the scroll wheel does not always scroll down, however I believe that's only for the reason that lots and lots of utilization.