Poll: Which operator gives best tariff plans ?

Thread: Which operator gives best tariff plans?

Which operator gives best tariff plans?

Hi, I have been looking for a new connection for my second handset, and let me tell you that recently I am using aircel SIM card in my current mobile, and I am not that much satisfied with the services provided by the aircel, thus was looking for moving on, and thus I was looking for a opinion of the current users of different operators.

Re: Which operator gives best tariff plans?

Well , I am using the same as you have already and I would say it is the best for the people who loves to talk more, I think you are not aware about such a plans provided by the aircel, and I am not getting which kind of services are you expecting from the operator, because see as there are several operator they are good at different concerns. I mean to say aircel is very good if you are looking for talk time, see if you make a RS. 77 through which you can have 5 lakh unlimited minutes with the aircel holder and off course unlimited free SMS’s to the aircel user for one month. And that’s why I like this service.

I am agree with the above user, and I am using aircel for the same purpose and along with that for using the internet I uses to use the airtel card because it is best at the internet connection. still there isn’t any interactive plan as provided by the aircel. So I would like to recommend you that you should choose any one according to your use thus that will be beneficial for sure.

See you can have DOCOMO as well because I am using the same and it has a very cheaper internet plan so because of that only I am using it, or else according to me there isn’t anymore difference in all the cards as they provide the same thing like pay per minute and pay per second. And all almost provide the same thing in their services.

Thanks for the suggestion guys as it was really helpful but the thing that made me move was like with the aircel I used to get unnecessary calls and the messages from their service center. And I have told them too many time as a complain but still having the calls and SMS’s from there. And that was not the least of their havoc but they always used to deduct some amount from my account with various charges like the dialer tune and many more, thus I have lost so much times.

yeah I would like to suggest you that for this concern you should choose DOCOMO only, because they never ever charge their customers for such a thing without any permission. Though all other things like the prepaid plans are the same by this operator but still you’ll get very good service from themselves. Thus according to me as well I would like to suggest you to have DOCOMO only.

Well all the operators are same at deducting the money unnecessarily from the account though they advertise very good, but the thing is like we have to choose the appropriate one, and I have switched myself four time and currently I am using aircel only, and as I am also getting calls from them but still I am quite satisfied with the same, in fact regarding the offers this is the best card I have ever had in my life.