Poll: Samsung Wave 2 vs. HTC Wild Fire

Thread: Do you think that Samsung Wave 2 is better than HTC Wild Fire

Do you think that Samsung Wave 2 is better than HTC Wild Fire

Hello guys basically I am core Nokia user but now I am thinking to buy mobile of some other company and for that the first two names comes in my mind are Samsung and HTC. So I search about this and I found Samsung Wave 2 and HTC Wild Fire. So I am confused between this two. So please guys what you think which one is the best Smartphone to use. I am waiting for your response. I how you guys will suggest me appropriate phone.

Re: Do you think that Samsung Wave 2 is better than HTC Wild Fire

Hello I would like to suggest you to buy Samsung Wave 2 because this phone provides you more features, in that you will get 1 GHZ processor and within that 3.7 inch LCD touch screen. And with that you will get 5 megapixel LED flash camera and even it will support video recording. And even it includes 3G services in it so you can use 3G network with it. And even you can play all kind of video with it. I am using same phone and I am happy with its performance and all applications.

Who said that it’s having better applications this phone is having limited application with it. And even you will find the card slot below the battery of this phone. And even its camera lens is not protected. This mobile cannot set the brightness automatically. And even I am not happy with its speaker performance. So sad I am totally unhappy with Samsung wave 2 so go with some other phone(I don’t know about HTC Wild Fire).

How you can compare Samsung Wave 2 with HTC Wild Fire the main difference between them is wave is having bada operating system whereas htc include Android operating system. This difference is only saying the whole thing. So man, go and grab this HTC wildfire it’s an awesome phone. If you still confused about these two phones then go through the review and ratings of these two phones. I am sure that after that you will choose HTC only.

Hello thank for your reply yes I go through the review and ratings of this phone and now I am attracting towards HTC wildfire. But still I am not that much confident about this phone can you please share some of features of this phone with that you are happy (if you are using it). And what are the applications are present with this phone. Please clear this confusion so I will buy it. I am waiting for your next reply. I hope you will share it with me.

This mobile works on an android 2.3. And its internal memory is of 512 MB. And its card slot is expandable up to 32 GB. And its camera is of 5 megapixels which gives you 2592 x 1944 resolutions. With that it also provides you a LED flash facility. And even its supporting adobe flash players and all. For more information try to find about it on a official site of HTC there you will get all appropriate features of this mobile.