Poll: Age of Mythology or Age of Empire III?

Thread: which is better - Age of Mythology or Age of Empire III?

which is better - Age of Mythology or Age of Empire III?

Hi guys I know that we all played all the new part of this game and I am sure that everyone likes all the parts. But still I am here comparing only 2 games that is age of mythology and age of Empire III. So between this two what you think which is the better one. Do you think that age of mythology is better and strategic than Age of Empire III? Please share your replies here I am waiting for your response on it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: which is better - Age of Mythology or Age of Empire III?

I love the age of empire 3, it is very nice to have a game of Age of Mythology. In AOE III is the construction of bases, gathering resources, either on land or at sea, and increased their strength to complete the assignment on stage. As in previous installments in the Age of Empires games, here we also have three resources to gather and fight for coins, food and wood. His complete campaign will be approved through having sufficient of every.

Hello guys I am going with Age of Empire III because I love the all features of this game. Its gameplay is totally different than an Age of mythology. And as it’s a advanced version of age of mythology so of course it is better than a it. I like some features of it like the all unit are performing high damage on opposition. And the all technology presents I n this game is to advance than an Age of mythology. And the most important is weapons are to awesome compare to AOM.

I'll go in the company of AOM for the reason that some powers of God, including earthquakes, tornadoes and meteors can kill any Age of Empire III army. That and that possibly will send an army of Cyclops and an army of elephants, and watch as the Cyclops start throwing the elephant within the canyons. Realistic elephants hurt pretty well if you throw from a height and distance (too bad the gameplay).

Time period characterized by Mythology doesn't compose any enormous flights from the assemblies of certifiable-time method gaming, but rather stands for seemingly the most unbelievably refined case of the kind to date. Since you've played any viable genuine-time method event recently, specifically Age of Empires II, then you'll feel exceptionally easy inching toward getting started with Age of Mythology, an exceedingly many sided amusement that will appear momentously natural. In the event that you've played a mess of Age of Empires III, then you'll get the impression from Age of Mythology that the creators spent their time facilitate changing the gameplay.

I adore time period characterized by domains 3 on account of In Age of Empires III, the player developments through mechanical "Ages", standing for recorded time periods; these give access to more fantastic upgrades, units, and edifices. They combine the Discovery Age, which speaks for the finding and investigation of the Americas by Europeans and permits the player to investigate and progress their economy; the Colonial Age, which acts for the European Expansion within the "fresh World" and release premature military units; the Fortress Age, which stands for the stronghold of the European settlements, unlocks fortifications, and permits the player to have a more finish military.

I am with you man, the units of Age of Empires III are based, as in past emphases of the amusement, around military classes of the momentous time period. The player controls an assortment of citizen and military units, and utilizes them to grow and improve their progress, as well as wage war in opposition to their adversaries. The base unit of an event is the "Settler", answerable for assembling assets and developing structures, so as to upgrade the economy of the progress.