Poll: God of War or Prince of Persia

Thread: God of War or Prince of Persia

God of War or Prince of Persia

God of war or prince of Persia what you guys think? According to me both game are awesome gameplay. But according to you guys what you think is prince of Persia better than god of war? Actually I love price of Persia because it really having nice graphics and gameplay than a god of war. And even I know that many of you guys are agree with me. I am waiting for your response guys. Post your opinion on it. It’s really good to hear what you guys think about this game.

Re: God of War or Prince of Persia

I consider God of War is additional action-oriented, however Prince of Persia has additional puzzles and an enhanced story. God of War uses a number of of the most excellent characters in the story set. Greek mythology is fictional gold. The typescript in Prince of Persia is extra original, however in no way so recognizable. Within a Kratos essentially suffers from this. Fallen warrior stories are pleasurable and I discover the story of Kratos more interesting than the prince, however will for all time be overshadowed through the gods. The prince is a type of diminutive fish pond in a huge way.

Prince of Persia helped push the genre and pave the way for God of War, Heavenly Sword, and the like. These games are not as lucrative as FPS or RPG moments, but it's fun and definitely have solidified the genre of action and adventure. It's a genre that I think Microsoft should pay attention a little more. I listened again on the Xbox (I had a PS2) so it was good (although it was more stealthy than action-oriented) and Ninja Gaiden was immense, however it would be pleasant to perceive a good hack and slash action adventure on top of the 360.

God of the War is awesome, do not perceive what all the hype was, in my opinion is that the trainers of platforms to do, like what is supposed to be clean. I mean where is my thread to make everyday w / the best soaps and oils known to man. This is what I am thinking about it. So I will say that god of war is too good than a price of Persia. I am not saying that prince of Persia is not good but still I love god of war. I don’t know about others what they are thinking.

If you converse regarding original titles that would have to articulate Devil possibly will Cry, God of War, subsequently Prince of Persia. The reason is that the god of war is mostly a hack and slash fun giant and he does not like that. Prince of Persia has a number of of those elements, however uses a lot of puzzles and accordingly, if life fighting and thinking your superior. Devil May Cry, however it is similar to hack and slash twice and loved the fact that the game could only pick Str8 through the game and never really boring, but these are just my opinion.

The story of Prince of Persia, alternatively, revolves approximately the search for the unnamed prince to gratis his princess from the evil vizier who would approximating to marry the princess. The unnamed prince has to face many challenges and battles enemies through participation of dissimilar weapons and capability in order to attain this goal. So as a result I will say you guys first go through the gameplay of price of Persia and then say whatever you want to say.

The exciting thing regarding games similar to God of War and Prince of Persia is that it is able to obtain you to spaces , and experience things that would be impossible to experience in real life. For the reason that of this, can be very hard to stop playing pending the last level is reached and the final battle was fought and won. The struggle to love, honor, glory, and what is right also the center of the plots that never go out of fashion and always will spark curiosity and keep players engaged at all times.