Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Who makes the best gaming computers

Polls & Voting

Poll: Which gmaing computer company should I buy from?
Poll Options
Which gmaing computer company should I buy from?

Old 13-07-2011

Who makes the best gaming computers

I am needing to buy a new gaming computer because mine is on its last leg. it lags just playing wow so i cant imagine trying to run the new battlefield 3.

im not really that good at building custom computers so id really prefer to buy one from a reputable company where i can get the best bang for my buck.

Thoughts??

Indy

Old 13-07-2011

Re: Who makes the best gaming computers

Basically i prefer Alienware as the best gaming laptop as well as Desktop manufacturer. Am having one since long time and am satisfied with it. dont have much idea about others you have mentioned above.

Anyways, if you want some more idea, than you should also check out this threads: Who manufacture best gaming laptop . And if you want to assemble one for gaming purpose than check out this: http://forums.techarena.in/polls-voting/1384189.htm

TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Tags: , , ,