View Poll Results: Is it better to update to GingerBread 2.3.3 on motorola Droid X

Voters
1. This poll is closed
  • It’s too good, satisfied.

0 0%
  • It’s ok, as usual.

1 100.00%
  • Not good.

0 0%

Thread: Is it better to update to GingerBread 2.3.3 on motorola Droid X

Is it better to update to GingerBread 2.3.3 on motorola Droid X

Hi, I have a Motorola droid X and since few months and really had a very good time with it, but when I was surfing the internet yesterday I came across the website, and there were written like GingerBread 2.3.3 version is released for the droid X. I want to know how is it, is there anyone having that OS, is it worthy to install that, you can answer this by choosing one of the mentioned option.

Re: Is it better to update to GingerBread 2.3.3 on motorola Droid X

Hey if there were a another option like not happy then I would select that only, but now with your given option, I would say it’s not good. There are too many problems in this newer version thus I have decided to again install the previous software that I had got with the DROID X, and I would say froyo is quite good for droid X rather than these new one. And if I say about the major problem in that version is about the synchronization, we cannot synchronize the files with the PC. In fact I would say every niche firmware update makes me further frustrate.

I would say it’s ok, the software is not the one that I have expected it to be. Because yeah there was some bugs in the froyo also but I expected that they must have fixed that in this version, but this is additionally worse than the previous one, and as the above user mentioned about the syncing problem, but I would say very basic about that like, in fact whenever we start the browser it get crashed, and this doesn’t stop here, I mean to say together with that video playback has been entirely insolvent in these.

I haven’t faced any such problem in the software yet thus I would say yes, it’s satisfactory, though there are no support for the third party application but still that doesn’t matter however, because we always have an option to download from the android market also, thus I would say I am quite happy with this.

Hey I am not getting why you people are just fed up of this, because I have heard that this version is the fastest version they have ever made for the android phones. And really I am having the same software and haven’t get problem with that, so I am agree with the first option that’s yes, I am satisfied with the one, in fact I would like to tell you some of the features like that I think you haven’t noticed yet, I mean to say they have improved the battery utilization through this software, and off course the speed is also good, along with this you can have better management for the camera also, I think you should try at least for once.