Poll: Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show projector phone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show projector phone?

Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show projector phone?

Hello friends I have come across these two good projector phone as of now and I would want that you people help me to know that which one should I go for. The first is the Intex IN-8810 V.Show which is having a 3.2 inch Touchscreen and a built-in Projector and is available for Rs. 10,000. Second I have come to know about Spice M-9000 Popkorn which is also having a projector and along with the Analog TV and is a bit cheap if compared to the previous mobile, so can someone help me to know that which would be the best choice between the two.

Re: Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show projector phone?

Both of them are equally very good and I think that if the price of the mobile doesn’t matter to you then I would suggest that you should go along with the Intex IN-8810 V.Show mobile phone which I think would be the best when compared to brand. The Intex V.Show projector phone comes with Java support and has got preinstalled Bolt mobile browser, Facebook and Twitter applications as well so I think it would be a good choice going along with this Intex mobile phone.

If you are even looking to have a Dual sim enabled phone then I would mostly recommend you to go with the Spice M-9000 Popkorn as it has got availability for making use of two sim cards at a time. Also the phone comes with a 2.4 inch display, and has a dimension of 119.2 x 50.3 x 17.35 mm and weighs 123 grams. Also Spice Popkorn comes with a Java support os, which allows you to download various Java applications and use it on the device. Since there are many java applications that are available so I would request you to go with this phone only.

I would also recommend you to go along with the the Intex IN-8810 V.Show asI have come to know that the handset is able to project a 61 inch image with 10 lumens of brightness at QWVGA resolution. It can maintain a greatest distance of 12 feet and will give the picture quality auspicious in the dark room. The phone has even got a long lasting battery life such that, we are able to watch a 3 hours movie. The Intex IN-8810 V.Show even comes with multi- format Music Player, FM Radio, Bluetooth and GPRS connectivity. So go with this one.

According to me you should not hesitate to go along with the Spice M-9000 Popkorn since first of all it is very cheap and secondly it even contains the best features that the other Intex phone doesn’t have. The Spice M-9000 even contains the Office tools called the document viewer, allowing you to view MS Word, MS Power point, MS Excel or PDF documents. It even has a integrated Laser Pointer, allowing you to point at a projected data. SO my choice would certainly be this spice mobile.