Poll: Most Popular Zynga Games

Thread: Which is the Most Popular Zynga Games

Which is the Most Popular Zynga Games

Hi,

You all might be knowing that games that are most famous on facebook are from Zynga developers. Because of the collabration of zynga games, facebook is now such a hit in online gaming business. As this is a fact you all might be knowing, do you all know how much popular facebook is getting for online gaming. Millions of people visit facebook to play games provided by Zynga such as farmville, petville, FishVille, Mafia wars and what not. In any case, I would like to know which among these are the most popular zynga games that you have played.

Re: Which is the Most Popular Zynga Games

Small descriptions of zynga games which I am going to provide below:

Street Racing
    Street Racing is a game for Racing Fans! This game is actually a Street Racing Simulator and you wont have to actually race the cars in a video game style. but have to manage the Street Racing Crew.

Vampire Wars
    Drink the blood of innocent members and shred your enemies in Vampire Wars on Facebook. Vampire Wars is an online game you can play from facebook. It's a game zynga and as many of these little games found on the facebook social network.

Roller Coaster Kingdom
    Roller Coaster Kingdom is a game where you compete against your friends to build the world's greatest theme park!

FarmVille
    FarmVille is a farming social network game. Upon beginning a farm, the player first creates a customizable avatar which may be changed at any point. The player begins with an empty farm and a fixed starting amount of "farm coins", the primary currency in the game.

Cafe World
    Cafe World is a game where you can become a master chef and build the food empire of your dreams! Choose from dozens of dishes, then slice, chop, saute and bake your way to the top of the culinary world!

FishVille
    FishVille is a real-time aquarium simulation game. When users begin the game, they can start by choosing a background and gravel for their aquariums. The users start with four fish already present in their tank.

Texas HoldEm Poker
    Play Zynga Poker--the world's largest Texas Hold'Em Poker game with over 7 million players each day! Play with friends or meet people from around the world. Get FREE chips every day that you play!

Mafia Wars
    Mafia Wars is a multiplayer Social network game. The game revolves around fighting other players and doing jobs to earn cash, items and experience, with the goal of establishing and advancing one's criminal empire.

PetVille
    PetVille is a game where you get to care for your own adorable pet! Play games with your pet & decorate your home to make your pet the coolest in town! Zynga, maker of FarmVille, CityVille, & FrontierVille, brings you a great free game about pets

Well I Think its really difficult to get an idea abt the most popular game of Zynga. Because I know many users on facebook are online @ a time. I think Zynga itself can give a idea.. which is their most popular on the web. Nywys but my favourite game is CityVille. I have reached on 59th level on cityville. But it really suck to wait and for Energy.
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil