Poll: Best DSL Broadband Service Providers India

Thread: Best DSL Broadband Service Providers India

Best DSL Broadband Service Providers India

Which is the best DSL Broadband Service Providers India

BSNL Broadband :BSNL Broadband is the Broadband service of BSNL. This service is being provided on existing copper wire infrastructure. In addition to the High Speed Internet Service being provided through this technology, other services such as VPN, Multicasting, Video Conferencing, Video-on-Demand, Broadcast application etc have also been added.

Airtel Broadband : Airtel Broadband Services, India's most preferred high-speed Internet service, redefines your Internet experience. It is fast, fun, convenient and cost effective.is offered via landline handsets which comes with both prepaid and post paid schemes and you need to apply for both at the same time, with the packages offering free call facility with the broadband connections. The starter packages from airtel come at 444Rs/month for 256kbps speed and 25 hours monthly browsing time.

Tata Indicom Broadband : Tired of snail-speed Internet connections? It’s time you see Internet and Broadband connections that matches the speed of your imagination. And it is brought to you by Tata Communications Internet Services Limited , the same people who introduced Internet in India. Movies to Music, Education to Business, whatever value added services you need, get it all with Tata Indicom Broadband and High Speed Internet Access, that too at a price you always wished for.

MTNL Broadband : TriBand - MTNL's 'always-on' data connection that supports interactive services including Internet access and has the capability of download speed upto 2Mbps with assured minimum speed of 256 kilo bits per second (kbps) to individual telephone subscribers. It includes further value-added services such as VPN,IPTV, video-on-demand,VoIP,video phone and will include broadcast applications & much more in the future.

Re: Best DSL Broadband Service Providers India

My vote goes to BSNL, i even use Airtel but BSNL is best, BSNL DataOne Broadband service is available on DSL technology on the same copper cable that is used for connecting telephone, BSNL on a countrywide basis spanning 198 cities.

I like Tata Indicom.Tata Indicom Broadband India 's leading broadband internet access provider. they provide High speed, superfast internet connection in major cities like Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Surat, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi,
    Bangalore etc. you can Access and operate my Tata Indicom Broadband account online. View your Internet usage, bills, change tariff plans – anytime, anywhere. the cusomer care service is also good as compare to others.

jalanbk Guest

East or west Airtel is best ....

rameshgodb Guest

Arrow Re: Best DSL Broadband Service Providers India

No doubt, Airtel is providing best service as far as Broadband service is concerned. but the speed is lower than the committed one viz. i have taken 384 kbps but i am getting somewhere 60% of that only at any point of time. They have to attend to this problem. The answer given by them is that many users are logging into DSL at busy hours and hence this slowdown. But this is not acceptable as they cannot site this as a reason for poor speed. They have to plan in such a way that it takes care of any inceased share in the existing bandwidth.

K.Ramesh

techteen Guest

The best one is airtel.
    But Bsnl has more people since they cover more cities.

Sure Airtel is the best. I second the previous user. BSNL has no good customer service also. Its a waste.