Poll: GPS Application for iPhone

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which is the best GPS App for iPhone 4

Which is the best GPS App for iPhone 4

I wanted to know one thing about the iPhone. Which is the best GPS App for iPhone. I wanted to install the GPS application in my mobile phone but as there are many GPS application available i am unable to decide which one is the best one. So if you are having any issue with the same then let me know about the same. Sp if any one is having knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about the same.

Re: Which is the best GPS App for iPhone 4

I am selecting MobileNavigator as i am using the same and liked it most. The software starts in less than a minute but the position detection is a bit capricious. Sometimes, the GPS signal is slow to arrive and after a tunnel, he sometimes does not find a signal after 5 minutes. The cards are represented in 3D by default but a simple press on the screen pass 2D map facing north (or not, your choice). You can zoom in and out very easily, either by using 2 fingers or with a dedicated icon.

The display is in landscape mode is just like a conventional GPS - is larger but in my opinion more suited to the city - either in portrait mode, more suited to highway driving. Voice announcements in French, are clear and precise. In addition, when you exit a highway, the GPS goes into Reality View Pro (Live Action) which allows a realistic display of signs and road. It is very convenient.

Use TomTom for iPhone. Try to use our iPhone as satellite navigation system can be quite expensive. Especially if, in addition to support approved, add the TomTom application to verify that the operation of it is anything but precise. Something we suffered many users so that the development company decided geolocation device to expose the 1.3 update. Ultimately, the final price to pay for the entire set, eliminating even the cost of terminal itself, can be compared to any other dedicated device geolocation. So after much thought, TomTom has brought to light an update with a long list of improvements, especially noticeable in the operation of positioning on the road. No clue what the mysterious erratic and totally different than the software itself caused in exactly the same terminal.

I just purchased a Magellan Roadmate 2200T and were apparently not very resourceful in searching the net I was wondering if it would be possible to update (already know if there are updates) and even temp how to install the European maps! If someone is sufficiently wedged to answer me (or more resourceful in matters of research) I thank you in advance and if you have any opinion on the GPS I'd be happy to hear.

CoPilot Live GPS navigation software repeatedly rewarded for that iphone with the maps of France. This is the essential companion to your travels, available at all times to provide you with voice and visual instructions needed to complete your journey. It is also dot &st; a bunch of Live services useful during your journey. According to the magazine PDA 24-7 "CoPilot Live for iPhone is spectacular. It's easy to understand the full value of such an application. It is undeniably the best GPS navigation software on the iPhone today and I think that it will remain for 6 months. "

If you have an iPhone and you like adventure sports you're in luck, there is finally an application that improves the use of GPS for all those athletes who feels frustrated with the use of maps in a rural setting. MotionX GPS is a program designed for athletes who need more than just its location in a GPS.

Its main function is to locate course, although in the case of MotionX GPS uses "OpenStreetMap" as default maps so you find different information to Google Maps, also has maps of "land" much more detailed than those of Google in rural environments. But there is another advantage through the use of these maps on the Google and are fully editable by users, so in case of performing a route and not have signaling in the iPhone, once you get home you can create your it from the OpenStreetMap website.

MotionX GPS has a fairly accurate compass which tells us clearly the direction in which we move constantly. Another option available on a "trip computer" with which we always know the time we travel, point velocity, average speed of travel, distance and maximum speed achieved.