Poll: Intel Gaming PC

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: High End Intel Gaming PC

High End Intel Gaming PC

I want to build up my own gaming pc, but I got some branded systme which catch my eyes. I need some tips to built up a high end gaming pc. High end because I already had a mid range system and this is the time when I want to sell it off and get a new one. Overclocking is a new trend today which I want to checkout on my system. GPU is a vital choice to buy a gaming system. Anyhow budget is not really matter here, I want a better systme with multiple monitor support and good gpu power.

Re: High End Intel Gaming PC

Try Alienware, this has maintained his style of providing a high end system. This is linked with the hardware and the design of its chassis. The Alienware Aurora ALX comes with the new processor i7 Intel QuadCore new desktop PC for gamers and Alienware Aurora Alienware Aurora ALX. I found this system already with Windows Vista. But upgrading to Windows 7 is something that do not think is a good idea. When you go to upgrade to Windows 7 is that something you have to do from scratch. Formatting the drive the operating system and installing all the software along with driver. You will get a Intel i7 920, a higher-end with 2.66GHz and 8MB cache, two NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240, 1GB, 6GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, 2 500GB hard drives at 7200rpm.

There also a cheaper version of Alienware Aurora available. It is in microATX chassis and comes with Windows Vista and upgrade to Windows 7. There is not a big difference in the configuration. You will get a ntel i7 920 2.66GHz, a single NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 3GB of DDR3 RAM 1076GHz and a 500GB hard drive at 7200rpm. The system is fine enough to deal with the high end pc gaming. Alienware already provides a very good system with high end gaming support. Or else you can go for CyberPower PC Black Pearl. I found on some news that this is GeForce with GTX 480 and GTX 470 cards . This will be available in the Black Pearl, Black Mamba Fang Series Xtreme Gamer and 3D gaming systems. This system will be feature dual or triple GeForce GTX 400 series cards for a super hot gaming experience.

Maingear is also not a bad choice. I found a new laptop MXL-15, 15.6-inch screen which gives you a choice ot choose either Core i7 or i5. The video card that is included is the ATI Mobility Radeon 4570 with 512 MB. The LED-backlit display is available in resolutions of 1355 × 768 or 1600 × 900 pixels, up to 8GB DDR3, eSATA connection, you can also choose from conventional hard drives, hard drives or SSDs. Its price depends on the monster we want to arm ourselves, ranging from $ 1000 up to $ 5280. Does not sound bad. So that can be a good choice in case of laptop for gaming support. It does not depend on the cpu for the game support. The power supply with a good gpu and other things also matter here for a performance.

Intel prepares to launch its processors for more cores, Nehalem-EX-EP and Westmere. The most striking in that is the Nehalem-EX with 8 physical cores and 16 threads, but that is just not at all. It has 4 internal memory controllers and can be used up to 4 of these processors at a time. It gives to 64 threads execution on the same plate. So if you are going for a new cpu you can better go for a Intel Core i7 based cpu. Maingear gives you a ready to use system with high end gaming support. It comes with Core i7 and 24 GB of DDR3 RAM. It has a video card of ATI Radeon HD or NVIDIA GeForce. It supports DVD or Blu-ray and has Asetek liquid cooling system.