Poll: High End Amd Gaming PC

Thread: High-End AMD Gaming PC

High-End AMD Gaming PC

I got the above four choices to buy a AMD gaming pc. There are two options here for me to choose. The first is that I can go for a assembled system or branded. Here branded is going to cost me more, but there are assurity of the parts and operating system. While in assembled system there are lots of things which are needed to configured from cpu to the power supply. What are your recommendations from the above choices. Also what things should I consider before buying up a amd based gaming pc. Instead of lowering the settings to achieve acceptable performance for each pair of CPU + GPU, I want some option to push the graphics at or near maximum to get an awesome output.

Re: High-End AMD Gaming PC

At the point of High-Level Gaming you must now check the config of whatever system you are buying in detail. The minmim CPU which I recommed must be an AMD Athlon 2.9GHz 435 to X3 II. In order to get the best performance in the field of gaming I prefer the high operating frequencies, the number of cores. In support of this processor was chosen Motherboard ASUS M4A785TD EVO-V with a fair allocation of ports for connection and support for AMD Phenom II (Quad Core) for possible future upgrades. The configuration was designed in conjunction with a 32bit operating system and has therefore opted for only 2GB of RAM DDR3-1333 PC3-10600 marked Kingston. Storage has opted for a single disk configuration, a Western Digital 320GB. Finally, the video card, a key element for a configuration like this: a must for the outstanding price / performance, ATI HD5770 with 512MB of video RAM.

If you are going for a below point of High level then Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom x4 II can be the best choice.Note that if the price of these processors are not that far away, mounted about a machine with an Intel Core i5 will be more expensive than the equivalent AMD. Conversely, the Intel Core i5 will be more energy efficient and cooler running. The choice is a matter of philosophy and I must admit that it is not easy. If the budget account, AMD wins and will be a very good option. If you want to quickly switch to a more powerful processor, a Core i7, the choice of the i5 is more relevant. For that you can go for CybertronPC Spartan TGM4220A Gaming PC. This will not give you what I had mentioned but something in budget. Like AMD Phenom X3 8550 2.20GHz. Around 4GB DDR3 ram with 500GB HDD support and Radeon HD 5450 512MB VRAM. For the operating system you will get Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

For high end system you must understand that you are going to play high end intensive games. So for that I will only recommend you the Intel Core i7 o i5 and this will be your best system support. Your budget allows you to leave on a high-end Intel solution. If your use is limited to games and that means you are not infinite loop, the Intel Core i5 will be a good choice in the place of Intel Core i7. For the Core i5 range I had better option for the amd based system. SYX BlackOps PC will a proper choice. For that you will need to use AMD Athlon II X4 630 2.8GHz. Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit is operating system you will get in your system. A 4GB ram support of 1333Mhz is provided with 500GB 7200RPM HDD. In case of gpu you have more power of 1GB AMD Radeon HD 6850 and 500W PSU