Poll: Suggest the best one

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Top MP3 Player for 2010

Top MP3 Player for 2010

I am planing to buy a MP3 player but having some confusion as there are lots of manufacturer available and i am unable to decide which should i go with. I have made list of some manufacturer just vote for same and let me know if you are having any other suggestion. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: Top MP3 Player for 2010

Apple iPod Touch 4 as the next generation of videoconferencing have FaceTime. Therefore, it seems only a matter of time before the emergence of a new iPad front camera to take advantage of the same technology (for now, the iPad has under its current and the hole in the screen to install it) and is expected to be launched also Face Time application for MacBooks and iMacs, as they all have built-in iSight camera for video conferences. This micro Apple A4, whose outstanding performance has been demonstrated today, would allow the iPod Touch do everything that make the iPhone 4G or iPad fluid navigation through the Internet to the mobile version of Safari, HD video editing time actual implementation of a high quality game graphics and, ultimately, everything that programmers Apps, on sale in App Store, will devising.

I am going with the Microsoft Zune HD player . Thinner than its predecessor and features a touch screen, an HD radio receiver and a wireless Wi-Fi, the Zune HD makes its appearance on the U.S. market at a price slightly lower than its rival the iPod touch, hoping to nibble market share during the Christmas season. Microsoft claims to have taken a step ahead of the technological point of view on Apple's device fitted with a LED display art and allowing it to project high-definition video (720p) - to buy or rent Zune Marketplace - an HD television. But the Zune HD may be hard to cope with the iPod and its ultimate design. Launched in 2001, digital music player reigns over 70% of the market, a stronghold that has not shaken the launch of the first version of Zune in 2006.

Sandisk Sansa Clip is the bet of memory products in the world of cheap MP3 players, lighter, smaller and are typically used to carry from place to place or more commonly, the gym or playing sports. The model we have been testing has a capacity of 1 Gb, but there are models 2 and recently, 4 GB, with prices starting at 35-40 euros. In the box, too small, we find the player, which is available in three colors, the USB-miniUSB cable to connect to the computer and headphones, as they do not accompany the player.

The player is small, as you can see in the video, and the results have been more than satisfactory. It certainly surprised us most is the audio quality we get with this little player, and that has made us rediscover the manufacturer, which was not generally characterized by the audio quality of previous players. The Sansa Clip is very easy to use, menus are very intuitive and with almost no learning curve, and the computer connection is direct. The music can pass directly copy and paste, or better, using Windows Media Player 11 and can thus create playlists.

Re: Top MP3 Player for 2010

Sony X-Series Walkman. The name of the player with the Japanese automaker wants to position itself in the field of touchscreen devices, face to face with the iPod touch, its closest rival. Many of its features are similar to the Apple player, but sometimes you can see clear benefits. But let's not compare and we will give a good look at Sony NWZ-X1000, which is the code for this set of models defined by its touch interface. OLED screens are getting done a good gap in the market for consumer devices, especially hand and Samsung mobile phones. In the case of the Sony player also find one of this type, with a size of 3 inches and a viewing angle of 180 degrees.

Re: Top MP3 Player for 2010

After months of rumors, leaks and hopes we have here the Archos 5 Internet Tablet, the media player of the French brand that comes equipped with the Android operating system. In fact, if memory serves me, is the first Android device (from one of the major manufacturers, I mean) that is not a mobile phone. In fact, it is easy to recognize as one of the Archos products, it incorporates most of the functionality that have these, adding special touches to Android, such as the Android Market, the browser based on WebKit, making is not left alone player, but also a tablet to access the Internet, a GPS and a TV recorder.

Video, music and photos are the three types of content that can play on the Archos 5 Internet Tablet. To do this, we have a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, another novelty in the devices with Android, which until now have been limited to 480 x 320 pixels.