Poll: Vote for besy data recovary software

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which is the Best Data Recovery Software

Which is the Best Data Recovery Software

I am having a query and i hope you can only advise me on same. Actually i wanted to keep my system secure and for which i need to know which is best data recovery software that will help me to recover data in case of loss of the same. So if you are having the detail about the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is the Best Data Recovery Software

Disk Doctors at, we've combined our proprietary technologies and File TurboScan Tracer. Windows Data Recovery works to find your data lost due to accidental deletion, a format of a partition corruption and various other recovery situations. If you have accidentally deleted something in the trash and have emptied the Recycle Bin, Windows Data Recovery can recover those important files.

Allows you to retrieve files that were lost or deleted, either deliberately or accidentally. If you have lost or accidentally deleted any file on your computer, this application can save your life in such times. R-Studio supports many operating systems and file types, providing great versatility to the program. Therefore, the problem is not that the files are in format FAT 16, FAT 32 or NTFS, for example, because the program will address recover lost data without any restriction. To make matters worse, R-studio is able to retrieve data from local drives, or you can work on computers connected through local LAN. The program includes a number of functions that allow you to recover deleted data from both the recycle bin, and lost data due to a defective hard drive, lost data due to virus attacks, etc. In short, a very complete application that can get rid of severe headaches in those seemingly tragic moments.

Handy Recovery 4.0 provide a testing period of 30 days. During this time you can try all its features and decide if you like our product and want to buy it. The trial version recovers 1 file per day. where PC INSPECTOR put almost 2 hours to give nothing conclusive, Handy Recovery took only 5 minutes to find everything and rebuild everything. Weaknesses I have not been able to comprehensively restore a whole directory. He had fetched the files where they were and are rebuilding the software architecture. So a little flat just because it requires a lot of manipulation.

Quick Recovery for Windows is best data recovery tool for Windows to recover lost or deleted data from Windows Operating System. The program supports recovery and rescue deleted data from FAT and NTFS partitions of Windows operating system. Quick Recovery for Windows is best data recovery tool for Windows successfully recovers data from formatted NTFS and FAT partitions, deleted, missing or corrupt Windows operating system. Quick Recovery for Windows is an advanced tool for Windows Data Recovery to recover data even if data has been removed from the Bin Reciprocal or has been deleted using Shift + Del. Data Recovery Software for Windows that supports data recovery from Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server.

Data Recovery Pro offers users, who unfortunately lost their data, to retrieve them with one click. The application scans the hard drives to find files deleted intentionally or not. Data Recovery Pro offers several types of scans: Quick Scan and Advanced Scan. A search for deleted files, the other to handle newly formatted hard disks and partitioning. Finally, Data Recovery Pro can also deal more specifically with the recovery of emails.