Poll: Which is the best wireless headphone

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Wireless Headphone

Best Wireless Headphone

I am planning to buy a headphone for my PC but i need to go with the wireless headphone that i can use wirelessly. I have found most of the phone but unable to decide which one should i go with that is why making then list and need suggestion for the same. So if you are having any knowledge regarding same then do let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Wireless Headphone

I am having the Sennheiser RS 180 wireless headphone and let me tell you something regarding the same which i experienced from same. The RS 180 headphone is kept in the same design as the RS 170 set. This chic, matte anthracite but was cleared in the direction of something silver. The transmitter is matte, shiny shells of the headphones, however, a combination that I personally do not feel the same elegant. The fact that (unlike the closed-RS 170) is an open design is visually on the perforated, black outside of the ears seen.The easily replaceable batteries are decorated in black velvet, which is felt to the leather construction of the RS 170, especially during extended wear much more pleasant.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the Pioneer SE-DIR800C. With SE-DIR800C headphones listening sensation is more natural, sound clarity and it seems to be out of your head, their sound is similar to a conventional speaker 5.1.

Specifications:

• Wireless IR Transmission to 26ft. / 8m
    • Decoding Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1 and Dolby Pro-Logic II.
    • 3 inputs: Digital Optical, Digital Coaxial, Analog Line In.
    • Features surround: Dolby Listen mode (DH1/DH2/DH3/OFF)
    • Dolby ProLogic II mode (AUTO / MOVIE / MUSIC / OFF).
    • They have a frequency response of 5-28kHz and a maximum input power of 1500 mW.
    • Mode infrared digital transmission.
    • Sensitivity: 105dB.
    • Its dimensions are 209 x 50 x 104 mm and weighs 520 g.

I am in love with the Philips Cineos SHD9100 Wireless HeadPhone which can also be expected from a pair of headphones that cost around $200. Such a price is likely that only die-hard audiophiles or gamers who like lanparty's visit - although in that case the value of a wireless copy doubtful - will be willing to buy the headphones. Despite the good sound quality and smart design seems to us that price somewhat on the high side. So if you like this then go with the same and let me know whether you like it or not.

Why not to go with the Sony MDR-DS6000. Excessive expectations for sound quality but taboo, 5.1ch wireless and easy for anyone who wants to enjoy the headphones can be recommended. In particular, the high degree of freedom to move around without worrying about the code is great. This product is from a wireless LAN and Bluetooth to communicate I do not interfere with different bands, such as it is physically impossible. If you use a VAIO Bluetooth not to get a Bluetooth headset separately. Although I had a headset handy, as switchable.

I am going with then JVC Wireless headphone which is the best that i found. Sold a like new wireless headphones JVC brand. This was rarely used and therefore have no signs of wear. OVP is no longer available.

The JVC HA-W600RF high-end wireless headphones has the following features:
    • Automatic frequency adjustment
    • charging station
    • stabilized transmission technology (PLL)
    • Includes instructions headphones with rechargeable base station / charger adapter cable

Here are the detailed engineering features:

General

• Product Type: Headphones - Radio
    • Recommended Use Home audio system
    • Features: Automatic on / off, volume control

Headphones

• Headphones Type: Headphones - binaural (Latin for "both ears")
    • Headphones Form Factor: Ear-cup
    • Headphones Technology: Dynamic
    • Connectivity Technology: Wireless - radio
    • Sound Mode: Stereo
    • Diaphragm: 40 mm

Wireless Link

• Radio Frequency Range: 863MHz
    • Transmission range. 50 m
    • Connections
    • Connector Type 1 x Audio line-in (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm)
    • Miscellaneous
    • Cables Included: Audio cable - external

Power supply
    • Power Device: Power adapter + charging stand - external
    • Battery: 2 x headphone battery - AAA type - rechargeable
    • Included Qty: 2

peterdoown Guest

Critics said the new RS160 Sennheiser headphones is the best price home theater wireless model. They use non-destructive stream of new Kleer wireless technology, CD quality audio without interference. Their thick-ear design features of the reviewers find comfort liner. Critics are impressed by the RS160 of the audio quality, although some people complain about the bass range, which is commonly reviews wireless headset.