Poll: Best Apple cell phone

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Top Apple mobile phone

Top Apple mobile phone

Just making this post to discuss with you regarding the best Apple mobile phone. Which one will you prefer amongst the given.

Re: Top Apple mobile phone

Apple iphone 4 that i recommend you which is having the gigahertz processor, 512 megabytes of RAM. At power is immediately apparent: The iPhone 4 required for starting only 32 seconds. By comparison with the latest operating system iOS 4 needs the iPhone 3G 37 seconds, the iPhone 3G as much as 49 seconds. Even after the Apple flounder works much quicker than its predecessor. This is not surprising, in the iPhone 4 finally put the new Apple-A4 processor (one gigahertz clock frequency), also in the iPad is used for, and rich 512 megabytes of memory - twice as much as the iPad or iPhone 3G. More data does not get the iPhone 4: The top model, which has tested COMPUTER BILD, offers 32 gigabytes of storage, the cheaper option 16 gigabytes.

My recommendation is nothing but the iPhone 3GS. Which is having same process for recording the video that are saved in VGA resolution with 640 X 480 which was in iphone 3g. Those who expected the HD is still a bit 'disappointed, but the videos are really good. As evidence of this, I turned this small example where we can appreciate the quality. I propose again in two ways because Youtube compresses the video and you lose definition. So I enclose also the link to download the original to verify the true quality.

Another new feature, the presence of the digital compass that coupled with the GPS (much more efficient than 3G) allows a better precision in localization, and will be a very attractive option to be implemented in future programs dedicated to satellite navigation.If you do not want to wait, Google Maps is already installed for use with the compass. With a double tap on the button that starts the location will enable the compass that will rotate the map in real time always pointing our direction. It must be said that Google Mps thus becomes a mini-navigation system emergency because the maps over to rotate forward. Very handy for small transfers.

The truth is that I am pretty disappointed, I'm still with the EDGE and hoped to see improvement, not "fringe." From my point of view, I do not have anything that does not already have 3G. Restrictions on software, in a few days longer exist and as to what to twice the speed, I imagine that they have the 3 OS upgrades and the removal of the limitation of the current iphone chip. Finally, bread crumbs that do not reach the height of the bite of the apple. The new iPhone was expected for more feature which is little disappointing.

I'm sorry but a resounding no, it's things like this that makes Apple to buy the latest model if you want it all, I have the touch 2g and I can not use the street view and other things due to lack of microphone, oh no that I have helmets with Remote and Mic but I only used to talk on skype and control of the music, if you want it all, pay more, it's apple if you like it and but also, do not say this is against apple, I would do the same, people still buy so for who squeezed over the head.

Anyway, today I have become convinced, see what you have not had much to macbook 13 'but put pro and two bullshit and get € 100 which I loved and happy, new laptop in September with new OS, and of course the week Next update the touch but not paid, that the 219 € and hurt.

The iPhone is finally with 4 draws the same competition and receives a five-megapixel camera with LED flash (as yet, there are three megapixels). The first photos were much sharper and more detailed than that of 3G. Laboratory tests showed, however, that Apple has in matters of detail still catching up. The colors looked very strong, but sometimes a bit artificial. Thanks go to the low shutter lag (0.15 seconds) spontaneous snapshots.For video telephony, it is a small webcam on the front. Apple calls the video chat feature "face time" that works exclusively from 4 to iPhone iPhone, first 4 and only on the wireless operation, but later also in the UMTS network will find their efforts. Videos takes the phone with 30 frames per second and HD 720p (1280x720 pixels). The clips are stored on the phone using " iMovie for iPhone "edited that for 3,99 € (June 2010) also in the App Store must be purchased. A second microphone allows for better noise suppression, but the iPhone was 4 in the test laboratory wind sensitive.