Poll: Which one you will prefer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Need suggestion for Verizon phone

Need suggestion for Verizon phone

Which Verizon phone should i go with. I am just confused with the lots of Verizon product available in market and unable to decide the best one. So if you can then please let me know about the best one. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about it.

Re: Need suggestion for Verizon phone

The Droid X. The clocked GHz with a Smartphone comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 854 × 480 pixels, the 8-megapixel camera captures video on the HD format 720p. A sliding keyboard, the device has not, the writing on the touch-screen keyboard makes it easier but Swype - a technique, the write speed to allow smartphones to higher one. That is why i am choosing the Motorola Droid X as my Verizon mobile.

The HTC Droid Incredible is the initially sold exclusively through the U.S. mobile provider Verizon. gives information at the time of a global delivery is currently not working for them but probably at least the name of the model are adjusted again, since Verizon apparently the "Droid" brand name has secured exclusive for all its Android smartphone. In the software configuration, however, there are few surprises, as with other recent HTC devices, here comes Android 2.1 with the adjusted Sense surface used. This brings home, seven-screen and a separate summary view, a strong artist-centric approach, so as Friend in the information stream from Twitter, Facebook and Flickr are merged.

My advise is to go with the Palm Pre. Although webOS provides a good user experience , the Pre Plus Palm is facing fierce competition with the iPhone and other smartphones running Android, and so far sales have been " disappointing. " Launched at $ 150 a commitment of two years, the price of Palm Pre declined to $ 50 , and now it is priced at $ 30, the same price as the Palm Pixi More.

A 2-year contract with Verizon Wireless and Samsung attracted $ 100 mail in rebate and the cost will be $ 199.99. Verizon's Samsung fascinating features are as follows: 4 inch WVGA AMOLED display super, 1GHz processor, the Cortex hummingbird replied, WiFi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera, HD video recording, and will occur later this year, with updates Android Froyo 2.1 is running on. So if you can then go with the Samsung fascinate that i am using and happy with the same.

LG Optimus T is located in an upper-middle market segment and is characterized by a complete technical and functional point of view that communication in the strict sense. One of the strengths of this smartphone is without a doubt the Google operating system at home, rich and highly customizable program to download on-the-fly.LG Optimus T uses a capacitive touchscreen TFT display with 3.2-inch diagonal can show up to 256K colors at a native resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. It has camera 3.15 Magapixel sensor that lets you take photos with a maximum resolution of 2,048 x 1,536 pixels. It has autofocus but no flash.