Poll: Vote for best camera mobile phone

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which is the best camera phone

Which is the best camera phone

My phone is gone bad and now i wanted to exchanged this with the camera phone. I have gone through review for most of the thing but did not got anything working with the issue of mine as i am confused with the lost of available. My requirement is nothing but the best phone with the best feature. So if you are having any suggestion then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is the best camera phone

Since Satio megapixel digital camera equipped with a flash in the 1200 version of the Cyber-shot models abroad, No need for a digital camera on a trip abroad. The 3.5-inch widescreen LCD and touch panel operation, App is portable and can enjoy a luxury high spec games overseas. So if you can then go through this phone and see whether you liked it or not.

My vote goes to Samsung S. The phone has few domestic developments with regard to what I have presented to the Samsung S Galaxy, we highlight the two chambers, a main 5-megapixel with LED flash and video recording capability in high definition, and a front VGA videocall. Processing power based on the Samsung chipset "Hummingbird" to 1Ghz, based on ARM Cortex A8 architecture, accompanied by a PowerVR GPU SGX540 which take time to get its full potential.

Other known specifications:

1. 512MB of RAM, 1GB of ROM.
    2. Mobile WiFi hotspot for up to five devices.
    3. WiFi b / g / n.
    4. 1500 mAh Battery
    5. 16GB microSD format.
    6. Dimensions: 124.8 mm x 64.6 mm x 14.2 mm.
    7. Weight: 155 grams.

Why don't you go with the HTC Mozart. The camera took decent photos with 5.3 effective megapixels. In low light, helping the Xenon flash. Video features the Mozart in 720p 1280x720 pixels) at 24 frames per second (. The visual test showed only the central 4.40. The HTC seven Mozart can Windows Phone 7 optimal use of its strengths, particularly the e-mail, calendar and address book functions can be on the bright display very easy to use. Top: the navigation function (for roof) with voice announcement for telecom customers. Compared to iPhone and Android phones , there are few apps.

Initially announced for South Korea, and also known as Motorola Motoroi , we are pleased to see how the U.S. firm has decided to bring this powerful European Android handset market as Motorola Milestone XT720. Talking about what makes this phone interesting is the presence of an 8-megapixel camera, not very common between the supply of Android, and the use of a Xenon flash that gives a bonus when using camera light in tight situations. The phone uses the Android operating system 2.1, and unlike Motoroi was Motoblur custom interface, this time it has been omitted, for me the change is successful, because I do not consider Motoblur a great system customization Android.