Poll: Which one is better to go with

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Vote for Best T-Mobile Phone

Vote for Best T-Mobile Phone

I having one issue regarding which i need your help. Actually i wanted to buy a T-Mobile phone but having lots of confusion regarding same as there are lots of manufacturer available and i am unable to decide which one to go with. So if you are having knowledge regarding same then please let me know about same so that i can get for my use. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Vote for Best T-Mobile Phone

I am going with the T-Mobile myTouch 4G. The T-Mobile myTouch 4G based on Google's open-source operating system "Android", version 2.2 ("Froyo"). Thus, the smartphone also represent HTML5 and Flash-based sites and expect relatively quickly. Since the user focus is clearly on beginners, T-Mobile has customized the user interface with numerous individual extensions and created such as a completely independent, especially simple setup process when you first start.The T-Mobile myTouch 4G, at first glance a strong visual similarities to the iPhone 3G : The front is dark, the white back, the corners rounded finally clear. The case is thus very comfortable to hold and also makes a well-made impression. The 3.8 inch display, however, is approximately 0.3 inches larger than on the iPhone and provides a clear, high-contrast image of the Android interface.

My vote goes to the Nexus S. Nexus S is much faster than the Nexus and most of the latest generation of smartphones, and the Super AMOLED display, 4-inch WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive technology is second only to the screen of iPhone 4. Set the Nexus S is easy, but to make the new phone the best smartphone on the market is the seamless integration with Google applications signed, some of which are not available for iPhone. Here, too, were enthusiastic tone, the guys at Engadget, without making a ton of calls, but with an intense use of download applications, test and display of surfing the web, they arrived 20 hours before the end asked him to be connected to power. This phone is introduced with the Android Gingerboard which is newly introduced.

I want to share some information about the T-Mobile G2. The slide out keyboard of the G2 has special keys to start over again often used Android applications can be. To what extent these buttons are fully assignable, is not known. This is intended to operate the equipment to be simplified. For input via a touchscreen Swype supported and will support the G2 Zoom gestures both in the browser as well as in the photo application. Whether this feature in Google Maps is available, the manufacturer has not betrayed.

The mobile phone has 4GB of internal memory, size of RAM memory are not available. The controller is still a micro SD card with 8 GB at, therefore, is on the buyer from the start at 12 GB for data. At most you can work around the memory card slot with up to 32 GB.To weight, size and battery life T-Mobile has not disclosed.

LG Optimus T is located in an upper-middle market segment and is characterized by a complete technical and functional point of view that communication in the strict sense. One of the strengths of this smartphone is without a doubt the Google operating system at home, rich and highly customizable program to download on-the-fly.

Among other features should be noted A-GPS antenna for use with digital compass and road navigation programs, accelerometer for auto-rotate the screen, proximity sensor for automatic shut off of the display call, audio media player (MP3/WAV/WMA / eAAC +) and video (DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV), stereo FM radio with RDS, document viewer, calendar and voice commands. The memory is expandable with microSD up to 32 GB.

The Nokia Nuron part of the family of Nokia 5230 but, unfortunately, without the support of Wi-Fi connectivity. Our opinion is that this is a good end for those who do not pretend to be anything fancy, a phone. As mentioned above belongs to the class of the Nokia 5230 and the line is that now accompanies most of the Nokia and appealing to the great success of the Nokia 5800 Expressmusic. Below you will find in addition to video also reviews all technical specifications of the phone. Being a expressMusic can not do without a 3.5 mm audio jack, memory is expandable with memory cards specific type of fungus and of course has Bluetooth connectivity.