Poll: Best Video Chatting Software

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Suggest a good Video Chatting Software

Suggest a good Video Chatting Software

I am new for the college and now addicted to the video chatting . But what I wanted to know is that which is the best Video Chatting software that I can have. I am not sure about any so making this post so that you can vote for best one and do let me know which is the one that I can install in system of mine. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Suggest a good Video Chatting Software

My vote goes to the Widows Live Messanger which I am using from long time and working with the same without any complaint. With Windows Live Messenger 2009, users have the ability to share photos directly from the chat window, in addition to knowing when your contacts post new photos on Windows Live. This edition also shows your personal style with custom appearance, animated images, and signature sounds. Another wonderful option is to chat online with Windows Live Hotmail, when you use a public computer without Messenger. You also have the ability to use Messenger on your mobile.

Always competing with the giant Windows Live Messenger 2011 , Yahoo Messenger 11 continues its evolution, is modernizing and redefining its strategic positioning. As always, the software communication signed Yahoo! offers a complete solution for instant messaging text, audio and video conversations. In keeping with the times, the application supports video display in HD , provides several themes to quickly customize the application and the windows of discussions and offers no surprises displaying a stream of news updates contacts. The client integrates with photo sharing service Flickr, and lets you view videos, maps and images directly from the chat window. Part VoIP has always, in turn, call forwarding and send automatic voice messages via email in MP3 format. New Yahoo Messenger 11: Currently in beta, this new version opens unsurprisingly community networks. It is now possible to aggregate more than fifty different networks with Yahoo! Pulse and find directly Facebook , Twitter and Flickr. Note also the integration with Facebook chat to chat with your Facebook friends without leaving the Yahoo Messenger interface 2011. In addition, Yahoo now allows simultaneous connection to multiple devices, offers its archived conversations and announced support for video calls on iPhone and Android . We note the implementation of a module for online games with titles such as Poker Zinga, Happy Harvest or FishVille result of several partnerships with publishers and Zinga Elex.

With ooVoo, a webcam, microphone and speakers (or headphones) you can do multiple video conferencing up to six people simultaneously. It also has other functions typical of programs for internet telephony Such as Skype chat and send files. In addition, it is easy to send a video message, recording it and sending it to one or more of your contacts.