Poll: Select the best one here

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which is the must have Football Game for PC

Which is the must have Football Game for PC

I am making this post to share the idea for the Football game for PC. I voting for the Football Manager which i liked the most and prefer this only. What will be your opinion for the Best Football game for my PC. If you have ever played any football game and wanted to share the same the post your suggestion here. Thank you.

Re: Which is the must have Football Game for PC

I am also voting for the Football Manager 2011 which is the finest game ever. Among the new stands and certainly the renewed system of training, which in recent years, however, was considerably simplified and left a bit 'on the sidelines. This will allow you to set up sessions aimed at improving specific skills of about fourteen, but the most important news is probably to be found in the new system of preparation for the game, which will allow the integration of the players on the team (useful for example if in the previous session market have come many new players), you can also instruct the players and make sure that a given module will learn faster game. Particularly care will also be able to communicate with the staff and especially the players of their team, about the game in the latter substance should envisage situations very similar to reality: for example, some players may wish to be moved to a bigger team , and it will be the ability of the manager (and player) insist on this just to deter the sample turns to leave alone his intentions. It will, among other things, promise to invest more to make the market more competitive team, but this may not be enough to convince the player, which will force more drastic decisions. The discriminating factor in these situations will be represented by the personality of the player, which could facilitate or not the proposed resolution of the problems.

FIFA World Cup Manager is a club you can have complete control over your football management 09. You have the right players are responsible for training of lineup and tactics, as well as improve the club to sign, stadium facilities and your team. It also is important to you that your players to maintain a good board, sponsors, media and relationships. However, FIFA manager of the company for 09 further.Consistent better than any other football titles go, FIFA is better than some promising gameplay exhibition in 2009. The most significant increase is a reaction game. Passing, dribbling, and even game, it occurs in a physical skirmish, much more than before, all in a more realistic pace occur.

Requirements:

1. Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or equivalent processor (2.8 GHz band in Windows VistaT)
    2. 1 GB of RAM (Windows on the VistaT 2 GB)
    3. DirectX for? 3D is compatible with 9.0, 128 MB video card or equivalent (must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher) speed
    4. DirectX for? 9.0c compatible sound card
    5. The MS-compatible mouse
    6. Keyboard

The most advanced set of additional series of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 game improved reinvigorates, control options, the evolution of football to catch up with reality. In the middle of complete freedom of play, the game is exactly the user Introducing the power bar for each player can determine the path and shoot all the strength and location. balls can be deployed anywhere in the absolute accuracy of the surgery and now, a long ball into space, foot short path, then play a two's complement complex instructions that allow the players to control the tempo of the game.

Football Manager 2011 promises to be yet another demonstration of how a product with annual output can be innovated so capable and consistent, involving at the same time the large community of enthusiasts, but also figures and experts who work right in the world of football. The proposed changes are in touch almost all aspects of the game, especially emphasizing the interactions among the various players during the transfer market and preparing for games.

There seems to be no danger, ultimately, the fact that all these changes make the game easier or at least less simulation: rather, the feeling is that the various aspects of innovation are now more deep and interesting. In any case, the wait for the release of the game is short now, so you just have to wait for the full review, of course, to read on these pages.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the World Soccer Winning Eleven 2011 which is the finest game and as i have played all the version of same so i can trust on this game, In previous work, "dribble in all directions," was introduced, but in this film as well as dribble, pass or feint evolution even greater defensive operations. All that has changed, but the game itself, are reborn as new games like soccer.By adjusting the intensity and direction make a pass, the ball can be sent your way players do not even space. In addition to the feet and shot power gauge, even when the path is displayed.