Poll: Select Samsung mobile phone having the best feature and functionality

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Samsung Mobile Phone

Best Samsung Mobile Phone

I am planning to to buy a mobile phone and as per my requirement i like only the Samsung but not sure which one to go with. I have gone through lots of review but unable to decide which Samsung mobile is the best. So making this post to know which one is the best with the help of your opinion. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Samsung Mobile Phone

I am going with the Samsung Galaxy S. Samsung first to hand the Galaxy S Company faced a notice is how simple it is. 120 g of weight all around. The next thing one notices is how much (the front) looks like the iPhone. Whether this is good or bad is up to individual users. I think it's a good thing. Large touch screen takes up most of the front. This is below the home button, back button and function buttons. The top of the video call, you can find a compact camera, small speakers and the Samsung logo. Left a power / lock button, the button is a volume button on the right. Back in microUSB entrance and mini-jack inputs. You will find on the back of a 5-megapixel camera. Samsung is definitely the place to expose the camera is one of the flash, so unfortunately a lot of what is or driven one trillion people. Back to the ride is easy to make, and then replace the SIM and SD cards is very simple.

Wave is the highest level of the hardware. 1Ghz CPU mount and 3.3 inches Super AMOLED, 5 megapixel camera, DivX / XivD support, and has many attractive specifications. Design are satisfied. Invite to attend as pretty as the iPhone, hTC does not seem like a too geek Confused. Samsung own hands feeling has just caught the right size. By using metal body feels good and touched his hand, more durable than other products would be assessed in terms of good I think. In terms of software ever faster rate, and user-friendly interface is shown. Android OS and the iPhone OS is advantage for this phone. Is there an interface that looks and 'wow', and MP3 players do not look remarkable ability to replace a perfectly faithful to the basics, such as a music player is like. Samsung's own OS, featuring the first hardly incredible amount of work is showing signs of maturity.

I am with the Samsung Appolo. From the factory, it can play DivX movies and has a 3.5-mm connector for standard headphones. As a user interface can be found on the M100S Touch in the latest version. Pre-installed widgets for social networks like Facebook and Flickr are also available. The M100S is in Korea with DMB receiver for digital TV delivered, the Samsung Apollo he is probably deleted. For more information on the phone as yet.

Omnia 2 to give a pick up put down until the moment is a series of setbacks. Omnia 2 many potential, the potential was very clear. But a series of odd decisions and software design, management issues, and Samsung have spent had it all. Finally. One. To pieces.

Hardware compliance
    480x800 AMOLED screen, 800MHz processor, 720x480 video to shoot a 5 megapixel camera, 8GB internal memory and a microSD expansion slot, FM radio, GPS/Wi-Fi/3G that supports connectivity is definitely impressive. The screen is beautiful and crisp. Although white is a little greener appear (like Samsung's AMOLED screen is common), but said the trend. If you do not care to be used white screen on purpose is not enough. Screen brightness, sharpness and overall satisfaction. Touch is still a necessary evil that can be called Windows Mobile is the pressure equation. Touch HD2 good, but the expression of the power, remove the stylus, Windows Mobile 6.5 still is not level. The design of the chrome button on the front and back of the senseless red points except as may be conservative. Touch feeling a little too much so for my tastes, but it is not so serious detail.

The magic of the terminal to the customer and courtship and competitive - business in tough competition for the Samsung and the other runs. Full-touch 3.2 inches LCD screen, the mobile terminal eye-catching slim and stylish design is available. It's 256K color support WQVGA-resolution display and offers. Samsung M8800 Pixon with its 8-megapixel camera, powerful, and in the end camera phone market is on its way to becoming. auto focus, flash, auto contrast, and much like the zoom feature for the user a clear picture to ensure that this beautiful mobile phone is on. It snaps his / her life, these unexpected and funny moments enable the user to touch camera phone's. The device also of the highest quality images to ensure and for ASR, WDR, and is equipped with face detection.

The cake does not end here. Face tag, perception, and the file name, folder, and time, browsing through photos is a really easy time, the user of his / her relatives and friends along with convenience and comfort to share that moment with can be. Then, whenever you click one photo, the quality will never be a problem .- In fact, the Samsung M8800 Pixon mobile handsets anytime, anywhere snapshot is required for those who love. mobile handsets for music lovers the mobile handset with RDS, DivX and, XviD MP4 video player and FM radio has a one thing, girls should not have is the deal. What's more, it's amazing sound quality was. So i will advise you to go with the same.