Poll: Which is the best HTC Mobile phone

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Need suggestion for Best HTC phone

Need suggestion for Best HTC phone

I am planning to buy a mobile phone and while searching for same i have come to know about the HTC and liked feature and specification of some of them. But now i am confused which one to go with. I am unable to decide which HTC device is best functionality, performance and feature. Price is not an issue for me. So if you are having any idea about the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need suggestion for Best HTC phone

HTC is one of the undisputed leaders in the smartphone market, up honors of the altar with its Windows Mobile operating system for devices and even more for its interfaces. Now, despite the prominent position gained within Microsoft, the Asian manufacturer intends to play a leading role with Android, Google's operating system of gearing. After the very first attempts in this direction, with the Dream and Magic , and the following developments, the 'Incredible HTC Droid is, today, the latest development in the field of HTC Android, a smartphone that has nothing to envy and competition All which could even be the most complete product in the market today.

HTC EVO 4G is my recommendation as i am using the same and liking it with its performance and functionality. Evo is the HTC mobile phone with specific features of a high-end smartphones and supports the much anticipated 4G network. A powerful network to a mobile phone on the characteristics of a computer operating system Android 2.1 Eclair (for simplicity and customization features for those who are less experienced), large 4.3-inch LCD touch screen and 480 x 800 pixel resolution, processor Snapdragon QSD8650 1 GHz, 1 GB of internal memory, 512 MB of Ram. Obviously Evo HTC also incorporates WiFi. To take pictures HTC Evo 4G has a powerful 8-megapixel camera with flash, video recording in high definition (720), 1.3-megapixel front camera for video calls, HDMI output.

HTC HD7 is the heir of the glorious and at the same time controversial HD2, the first Windows Mobile smartphone with a capacitive display. The device retains the form factor that characterizes the series, separate from the display with very large 4.3-inch diagonal, but renews itself so strongly in the quality of materials as in substance: HTC to govern HD7 is now the new, new Windows Phone 7. We look at the device in its first unboxing ritual.

The date 2010 is clearly most anticipated smartphone the HTC Desire. 1Ghz Snapdragon processor, 3.7-inch WVGA AMOLED display, HTC Sense, GPS, WLAN, HSDPA, 3.5 mm audio jack, and many other features make the new super-phone, as the name already suggests Desire, extremely desirable. PocketPC.ch currently has the possibility even before the sales start to examine the device through its paces. When it will be published exactly is still unclear. However, it is expected improbable that within the next two weeks, the first customers will be served.

Processing and equipment
    119 x 60 x 11.9 mm, the new Super Phone by HTC large, 135 grams is the weight. The HTC Desire is thus falling slightly smaller than the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (119 x 63 x 13 mm), practically the same as the Nexus One (119 x 59 x 11.5 mm) and a bit larger than the second new device from HTC, The Legend (112 x 56.3 x 11.5 mm).Processes the HTC Desire is excellent, and it is also very good in the hand. The buttons and optical trackball make a very stable and high-quality impression. The device does not generally appear as it should within a short time under normal use for repair be - unless you are attacked by ninjas.

I am the fan of HTC Legend. Construction quality at the highest level for this new model from HTC. The aluminum casing makes the phone strong (as well as aesthetically pleasing) exceeded all expectations. The weight has not overly affected by the metal construction, remaining at a value that can be seen in the media for smartphones (126 grams).

The solid feel is accentuated by the lack of moving parts, apart from the five buttons mentioned above, which, however, have also returned a positive impression. In this sense, the choice must be seen to adopt an optical trackball, is completely embedded in the bottom of the phone. The decision to adopt a 3.2 inch screen is to the detriment of multimedia activities, but keeps the size of the telephone set (56.3 x 11.5 x 112 mm) so as to be easily grasped even by the hands of not too large.