Poll: Share your experience by voting

Thread: Which is the best 3D design Software

Which is the best 3D design Software

If i ask you to choose the best 3D design software then what will be your recommendation for the same. I have got some of the list and wanted to know which one you will choose as best from same. Also suggest if you are aware of any other 3D design software.

Re: Which is the best 3D design Software

3D Studio Max is one of the best software for the 3D design. If you are looking for the animation profile then this is the best software that can lead you to the success. I am using the same application and let me tell you that this is really nice software which is rated as number 1 3D design software. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you like it or not. I am sure you will like ti wok with the same. So if you can then download and install the same to work with the 3D Design.

Especially for 3D games, a new version was developed: Blitz Basic 3D or short Blitz3D. The good thing Blitz3D is that all commands in Blitz Basic Blitz3D are included. You can lay even 3D graphics over standard 2D graphics and then put back on the 2D graphics 3D graphics. Unlike in Blitz Basic 3D models are all managed as objects. Once you create an object, or loaded, then it is put into the 3D world. You do not have every time a 3D object in 2D redraw. It was built, it will stand until it away again. The 3-D objects from X, 3DS, MD2 or B3D files are loaded. But you can also create primitive objects like cone, sphere, cube or cylinder directly. In Blitz3D but objects can also be composed entirely of triangles. All objects can be scaled to any unified commands, moved, rotated or distorted. Each object can be assigned a color and transparency. Also, textures and 2D images are loaded / created and then moved to 3D objects. In addition to simple textures can also use multiple textures on an object (multi-textured). Both texture Intimation, and 3D object animations are possible in Blitz3D. You can even move each vertex of 3D objects (mesh deformation). To be able to see anything of the 3D scene, there are Blitz3D a camera system.

My vote goes to the Lightwave 3D which is very handy tools for 3D design. Also the upcoming release in the fourth quarter of 2010, consists of 10 LightWave, Modeler, Layout and pre-release of CORE, HARDCORE distributed through the forum. CORE will be released officially with LightWave Modeler and Layout in 2011, and will be free for users already own LightWave 10. Summary of new tools and new features of the upgrade: Viewport Preview Renderer (VPR), new data interchange, Linear Colorspace Workflow, Virtual Studio Tools for stereoscopic camera rig new interface, updated and improved, more dynamic and better workflow for ' user. LightWave 3D is the complete solution supports three different operating systems to meet their production requirements: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit and Macintosh . For each operating system
    Infinite brings LightWave render nodes, addition to supporting the next generation dual-core processors or multi-core without additional cost.

If it comes to the 3D design and one must not take the name of the AutoDesk Maya. Maya is the revolutionary software for the 3D word. Almost all the 3D industry aware of the Maya and using the same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this is really working great with the issue of mine. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you like it or not. I hope you will like it.

How many times have you tried to make several pictures of a beautiful panorama to try putting it back together side by side in these pictures ... Without success. Cool 360 offers with a more than satisfactory: From several photos on your hard disk or even in your digital camera (Cool 360 ° is known to use the drivers twain for access), the software comes to recognize the common areas between photos and recompose the picture. Your response is limited to putting the photos in the correct order, to correct defects aligned (by moving the mouse photos against each other) and changing the color balance. The result obtained is in the form of a file. Mov (QuickTime), file UVR (owner and readable by the viewer supplied) or an executable file containing the picture and the viewer (ideal for sending your out to friends).