Poll: Best Motheboard of MicroATX

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Motheboard of MicroATX Gaming Build

Best Motheboard of MicroATX Gaming Build

I am looking for a better motherboard for an MicroATX cabinet. What are the options available for that. I am creating a poll for that. After searching a lot I found this number of boards. They are best fitted for MicroATX system and along with that overclocking. I also need a support for that. Overclocking and graphic support is the major requirement. Along with that most of the motherboards are now offering a usb 3.0 support. Which among has the best specification for gaming. They all have difference in price also. My cpu is Core i7 which I think fits them all.

Re: Best Motheboard of MicroATX Gaming Build

MSI is the best company which offers a greate motherboard. The MSI X58M is a new range of small board with an awesome price support. It supports a 6-port triple-channel DDR3, SLI support and the Crossfire 2 x 16x, 7-port SATA 3Gb, and eSATA IEEE 1394a. The other thing which I had found is that Worse, the card has a huge potential for overclocking. If the Core i7 is not that expensive, especially in its 920, it is not the same with motherboards. It can even be more powerful than the Micro ATX Asus card more expensive. The MSI P55-GD65 provided with the BIOS version that we tested a lot of overclocking options. Some overclocking measures can also be carried out directly on the board via four buttons.

I am using EVGA X58 SL. It is a motherboard micro-ATX format based on the X58 chipset from Intel. It therefore has dedicated processors support for Core i7 LGA 1366. You will get around six DDR3 slots, this motherboard has despite its small size two PCI-Express 16x SLI and CrossFire compatible. Other than there is also a PCI-Express x1, one PCI slot, six SATA 3Gbps and conventional 7.1 audio controller and Gigabyte Ethernet. So all in all it is the same motherboard what you get in normal size and it can give a better performance compare to them also. The price of the same is acceptable.

Gigabyte board with Radeon HD 4260 Gigabit Ethernet controllers, FireWire, SATA 6 Gbps and USB 3.0 is powerful enough to handle all your system support. It is called as the entry-level version of the 800 series chipsets with integrated graphics. The 785G incorporates a Radeon HD 4200, the 890GX integrates a Radeon HD 4290 and hence the 880g, which lies between the two, is seen with a Radeon HD 4260. The general specifications remain the same and the main change is the frequency of which PGI is 560MHz to 500Mhz and 700Mhz 880g cons for 785G and 890GX. The card uses the format microATX Ispos and a power stage of 5 phases. It also supports CrossFireX. The SB850 provides support for the SATA-III 6Gbps through 5 ports.

I think for the gaming ASUS Rampage is a nice one. This model designed for Intel Core i7 and you are aware that this cpu is the best one in the market. Based on an X58 chipset, this motherboard is in the range ROG of the manufacturer. It has 6 DIMM slots and two PCI-Express 2.0 x16, one PCI-Express 4x, and a PCI slot. Relatively complete, the card also has a controller Supreme X-Fi audio with SPDIF, Gigabit Ethernet, seven SATA II and PATA port. Enough to compete with the upcoming traditional ATX boards.

There are ample of motherboard you can try out on the MicroATX cabinet. It is a new high-end motherboard brings including three PCI-E x16 slots for multi-GPU setups like Crossfire or SLI, suport for Socket 1366 standard six RAM slots, which DDR3 officially according to Asus to 2000 and a 7.1 onboard sound card (SupremeFX X-Fi 2). The new standards, such as two USB 3.0 and SATA-6-Gbp/s-Ports are one of the party. The integrated Gigabit Ethernet chip from Intel is similar to the Killer NIC network cards, CPU significantly relieve the traffic and allow for easy prioritization of different data packets.