Poll: Which one should i go with?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which is the Best Business Computer

Which is the Best Business Computer

I am here to know about the Best Business Computer so that i can have best one for my business purpose. So if any one is having the suggestion for same then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Which is the Best Business Computer

The iMac provides the multi-core processor Intel Core 2 Duo "with a clock speed of 2.4 gigahertz (four megabytes of cache), is sufficient momentum. The integrated graphics card ATI HD 2600 Pro "is already configured for DirectX 10 and fast enough to graphically render complex games with fast frame rates. Install prerequisite is that the Windows operating system you - either via the free Apple software Boot Camp or on the program "Parallels Desktop" . Apple's PC is the image directly on the integrated ATI graphics card on the 20-inch screen. Whom space is not sufficient, using Mini-DVI to connect a second monitor. The 20-inch screen provides a resolution of 1680 x 1050 pixels. Due to the wide 16:10 aspect ratio can be represented Films without wide strips. The used glossy surface provides high contrast and excellent image quality, reflects in stronger light. Schade: A height adjustment is not possible.

With the OptiPlex series is Dell mainly professionals in their sights. The computers are to be durable, environmentally friendly and be prepared consume relatively little energy. Such measures to solve perhaps no enthusiasm. Perhaps it is not sufficient for a few good PC systems , which for the Home Office will also gladly accepted. Besides the models OptiPlex 960, 760 and 360 are available with the OptiPlex FX160 also the first so-called thin-client from Dell.

Thin clients are not normal for home use, but only in environments with multiple clients and a centrally managed server interesting. The other OptiPlex desktops however, should be interesting for users with no professional ambitions, but with a limited budget. The OptiPlex 960 comes in the mini tower chassis, as a normal desktop or in a smaller version. The computer is highly customizable to your needs. At least one gigabyte of RAM, Intel GMA 4500 graphics and a Core 2 Duo processor will be offered. Above all, the low noise and low energy consumption, however, are the strengths of the OptiPlex 960.

Who is looking for a PC that can run all applications fairly well, but almost no new games can represent, which should be a PC with onboard graphics look, like the HP Compaq 6000 is a Pro VN784ET MT. Inside the HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT VN784ET tinkers an Intel Core 2 Duo E5300 CPU, which has two cores and a clock speed of 2.93 GHz per core brings, which is also for tasks like video editing perfectly adequate. In addition are joined by two gigabytes of DDR3 RAM, which can also start a lot.

In addition, the HP Compaq 6000 is equipped with a 250 per MT VN784ET-Gigabyte hard drive that is well adapted for it to accommodate a lot of stuff on it, and it does not matter whether you intend to save the primary media programs or data. An onboard solution is the HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT VN784ET responsible for the graphics, namely an Intel GMA4500, which takes its memory from the RAM.

HP launches the HP Elite 7100 for small and medium enterprises. This new PC has the components and technologies specifically tailored to SMB. Philippe Olivier, Director of Product Marketing Division Micro-Computers, HP France, said "Business leaders warned choose advanced computers to improve their productivity and stay ahead of their competitors. HP PC Elite 7100 is robust and easy to use and allows our customers to focus on their business rather than the heart of their IT infrastructure." The customer can choose the processor included with your PC: Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 (associated with the Intel Express H57. In addition, the HP Elite 7100 has a suite of security tools, HP ProtectTools, dedicated to information protection. This suite includes various modules. Device Access Manager checks the ports, disks readable and removable storage devices so that unauthorized users do not have the ability to transfer or delete data. Credential Manager allows 'authentication, storage and automatic protection passwords. Module File Sanitizer erases and deletes files, folders and personally identifiable information from users' PCs.

Acer has set very high goals: One is determined to the very top in the new PC area. Acer was 15 years time a very reputable brand with decent market share, but lost in the 90's considerable weight and market flows now models to reflect the peak. With the Acer Veriton VM670G-UQ9501C offers a mid tower extra class at the. What you get for good DM 2000? In the heart overclocked a Pentium III 866 MHz, 128 MB SDRAM support. a 20 GB hard drive is indeed sufficient for most users, but could easily go too small. The CD-Rom to get in 48 times the speed of its data in the computer played;. As far as the rough data sounds pretty expensive for these data, actually even more expensive than conventional offerings.