Poll: Vote for best All-In-One printer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: All-In-One Printer buying suggestion

All-In-One Printer buying suggestion

I need to buy All-In-One printer but there are lots of product available in market with the almost same feature and i am confused which one to go with. So i have made this post to know about the Best All-In-One Printer in the printer market. So if any one can the please let me know which one should i go with. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: All-In-One Printer buying suggestion

I am advising you to go with the HP ENVY 100 e-All-in-One Printer. When it is tested with the Intel's new Core i7 equipped - and with the quad-core model 820M (1.73 GHz). Also put 8 GB of RAM under the hood with the Envy 100 brings four memory slots, so you can expand the RAM up to 16 GB. Another feature: The test device of the Envy 100 put a 160 GB SSD from Intel and a 250 GB hard drive from Toshiba. Particularly impressed by the SSD extremely fast pace and accelerated the Windows startup significantly. In the performance test Sysmark 2007, the Envy 100 with 189 points a new speed record. Especially in video editing, where memory, disk and CPU are particularly challenged the Envy turned 15 on right. Even when 3D games was the Envy 15 with good: The graphics card ATI Mobility Radeon HD4830 with 1 GB of memory is presented DirectX9 games smoothly - even at the maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. For DX10 effects-after all, she was quickly up to 1280 x 768 pixels enough.

Brother is widely known throughout the world the impression among professionals. Indeed, the brand team many companies in its daily office work. But if the company controls its pro circuit, what about the part of the public which it has decided to tackle a few years ago with fairly standard products at attractive prices while ensuring, by manufacturer pro quality. We could test the model DCP-585CW multifunction printer that offers a scanner and a printer circuit. In addition, this device has a Wi-Fi which allows it to be shared between multiple computers. Memory card reader and USB port for direct connection to a camera, everything is there for a prior i make many office tasks quite easily. See in detail whether this device produces quality prints and is efficient in all areas in a comprehensive test of Brother DCP-585CW.

We are pleasantly surprised by the size of the feeder. Indeed, it is much more compact than the Epson Stylus SX600FW and even the Lexmark X4950 . We appreciate it. It is narrower but mostly lower. The scanner is on the top of the device. If we put documents or anything else on it, is condemned. In front of the MFP, there is a large color LCD screen. It measures 8.4 cm. It is very readable, although that could one available on the Lexmark X4950. You navigate through menus with a pad to the right of the screen. Practice, this panel of buttons allows you to launch several operations including photo capture, copy, adjust the number of copies to be printed in ink or manage.

The Canon Pixma MX870 multifunction device manufacturer, the model solves the MX860 from. The sequel comes with a redesigned control panel. You can also access an iPhone over WiFi in the MX870 and print photos directly.

Facilities:

The core functions of the Canon Pixma MX870 are unchanged. The combined device prints, scans, copies and faxes. The fax can be operated directly on the device or via the connected computer. Like its predecessor, the MX870 dominates the double-sided printing and scanning. In addition, he also fax both sides. Practical: Scan results can be stored on the PC or on a storage medium such as a USB stick or memory card. If you want to save disk space, choose the function compact PDF, Acrobat files are compressed. In addition, the Canon Pixma MX870 two paper trays, a preview display with about six centimeters in diameter, and an automatic document feeder that holds up to 35 sheets. In addition to Wi-Fi can be via USB and Ethernet access to the multifunction device.

I am the fan of Epson Artisan 810 All-in-One Printer. Honestly, I find the design of many very ordinary printers. Still, there was improvement on this side for several years but rarely have I been surprised by the "beauty" of a printer. Fortunately there is the Artisan 810. A printer that can be placed safely in an office full of beautiful devices. Epson work, especially on the front of the camera, was very well done.

The printer is also very compact for a device that can perform many functions.This all-in-One can print text and photos. For the text, there is not much to say except that the printing is very fast and the ink dries automatically, allowing, for example, a student, highlight the text without waiting for hours the ink is dry. Also, and this is one of my favorite features, the printer can automatically print double-sided without manipulation on our part. Personally, I love this feature because it allows me to finally save paper and time (printing on both sides hardly takes more time).

All in one Lexmark recommending the Platinum Pro 905 to each case, as it offers a very large and comfortable thanks to the great features of your hand, hardly needs to be desired. He is copying relatively quickly, creating about 30 pages per minute, for 1 Page 2 seconds is converted. The manual and the installation and the first use to run smoothly and are very easy to use for Leyen . The simple copy button, it offers in my opinion, in contrast to other multi-function devices a big lead in terms of comfort. The equipment leaves little to be desired, because the Lexmark Pro 905 has Platinum an integrated wireless module, which also applies to our company is very important for instance, was because he was could thus have a different room set in than the computer.'s Own experience, from I say that you can leave the printer up to 100 meters away from the computer and this is still very good and above all very fast its data from the computer.