Poll: Which is the best multimedia mobile phone

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Need suggestion on Multimedia mobile phone

Need suggestion on Multimedia mobile phone

I am planning to buy a multimedia phone and regarding that i need your advise. Just let me know which is the best multimedia mobile phone which is having the best feature nice performance and many more. So if you can then let me know about the best that i can go with. You can vote from the poll and advise which is not into the Poll. Waiting for your response.

Re: Need suggestion on Multimedia mobile phone

My vote goes to the Apple iPhone 3GS 32 GB which is the best phone in category of the multimedia phone. It was long awaited and his presentation did much to talk about himself, but also in positive and negative especially for its very high cost. We speak of ' iPhone 3G , the new smartphone from Apple that we're going to review today to 360 degrees. Not just a review, but something deeper, with some exclusive video made, we will see where the iPhone 3G in action and test the performance of the new hardware. And there are so many positive surprises. The pack is the classic of all the iPhone, nothing has changed. Essential and very minimal, as the only real difference has the letter "S" located next to the words iPhone 3G. Inside the phone, the paper clip to remove the Sim, the USB cable, stereo earphones, charger and a mini booklet with some general instructions. Compared to the past lack the towel clean the screen, but as we will no longer be required.

An extraordinary mobile phone we have experimented 'l' Droid, a phone that 'was conceived to compete the market. Having a dimension of only 116 x 60 x 14 mm and weighting only 169 g, the size of this product will satisfy most customers' requirements. It comes with a 1400 mAh Li-Ion Battery 830, enough to talk for about 6:42 hours and standby time (pause) for 270 hours. Its creators incorporated a 16.0 MB memory required for normal use! An attractive option of 'Droid and' the microphone, which turns out to be a useful tool anywhere! The nice screen of this cell phone lets you insert wallpapers of 480 x 854 px. If you want to customize your phone you will 'appreciate to know that' Droid offers the chance 'to have custom themes. The gaming system included in 'Droid runs' at the Android Market, providing cool games to play with! It 's not necessary to state that, being standard in all phones, the' Droid supports both SMS and EMS.

It has MMS messaging to send pictures and videos. The text prediction system exploits the T9 technology t9, which is renowned as a good tool. l 'Droid does support streaming media (video format) being based on the VCAST Video/YouTube technology. The connection to the computer and 'made possible by a cable to share ringtones, wallpapers, etc. In conclusion, we believe that the 'Droid a very interesting cell phone and we happily suggest it to our readers.

I am having the Palm Pre and i think this is the best multimedia phone. It's a matter of personal preference, but it is fair to say that most people find that the design is superb and Palm Pre less "square" as smartphones like the iPhone and the G1. It is small when closed, and it feels good in the hand, whether open or closed. Palm Pre is manufactured with quality materials and as you can see, it is beautiful. That's cool.There is nothing more frustrating than a lethargic phone (my Blackberry Curve 8820 is lethargic), and in a short time, Palm Pre became weak while we were playing with. This is good news, but there was no third party applications installed and I assume that the wireless connection was under control (repeater or base station near?), So I'm cautiously optimistic.

It is the only phone with web browsing is equivalent to the iPhone, plain and simple. They took what worked and improved, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, just to say that "think different"

BlackBerry is a combination of touchscreen and a little 'detail and manages to surprise everyone always imagine the RIM's products as "serious smartphones for top managers but also those who have always been accustomed to have in your physical QWERTY keyboard BB . After the experiment last year with the launch of the BlackBerry Storm (the first device software versions would not be without some problems of youth), that's available on the market the BlackBerry Storm2, the second RIM touchscreen smartphone. We already had the opportunity to enjoy the features of BlackBerry Storm2 during his presentation in Milan and now, after a thorough test, we can answer the question that many have in place, namely: "BlackBerry could be a touch?The form factor of the BlackBerry Storm2 ideally wants to resume the design of the latest smartphone from RIM home: obviously lacks the physical QWERTY keyboard that gives way to the large 3.2-inch display. If the size (112x62x13 mm) are almost identical to the BlackBerry Bold 9700 , the same can not be said of the weight: 160 grams with its Storm2 provides the structural strength of feedback (though we have not thrown to the ground to check this insight). Are reflected in the screen keys on the bottom bar (the 2 call buttons, menu and return): This small difference from the previous model is a step forward in the style of the device, which is important to capture the market.

When Motorola and Verizon's new Android phone Droid officially presented now, I also HTC apparently with a cell phone called the Droid U.S. network operator Verizon get involved. According to information from the certain website. Eris is the HTC Android HTC Droid upcoming entry-level phone for Verizon to offer. The phone comes with a 5-megapixel camera, full touch screen operation, and possibly also with Android 2.0 Eclair. More technical details are not yet known. However, should the Droid Eris already for almost $ 100 with contract from Verizon, and so at half the price of the Droid to have his.