Poll: Who offers the Best Wireless Connectivity

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Wireless Internet Provider in India

Best Wireless Internet Provider in India

I am planning to have the Wireless Connection for the Laptop of mine but there is a problem. While looking for same i have come to know that there are lots of service provider who are offering the great deal and good connectivity with the same but not sure which one is offering the best plan. So i am making this post to know about the Best Wireless Internet Provider. If you are having any knowledge about same then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Wireless Internet Provider in India

So far I have internet in my house with BSNL broadband. I have understood that I am getting the proper internet connectivity with the same. BSNL provides the best Wireless Connectivity with the low charges. I have also review other provider but no one offers the best deal then the BSNL. Best Part about BSNL is that you can get the connectivity anywhere in India. So there won't be an issue with the Network Connectivity. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

Re: Best Wireless Internet Provider in India

I will advise you to go with the Tata Indicom Photon plus data card which is having the fastest Internet Connectivity with the same. I have gone through the same and liked it a lot. I have also gone through the same plan getting the best connectivity with the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for your issue or not. I am sure you will like the connectivity with the Photon Plus. This is having best network coverage in India. You can check out some of the Forum post regarding same that will help you more regarding same.

Tata Photon Plus Now at Rs.2299/- with 100% cash back & laptop bag free
    TATA photon plus Network