Poll: Vote for Project Management Software

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which is Best Project Management Software

Which is Best Project Management Software

I am planning to buy a Project Management Software to manage my project and regarding that i am making this post as i have gone through the some of the of the Project Management Software and made list of the same. If you are having any idea about the same then please help me to choose the best one. Share your valuable vote and suggestion for this post.

Re: Which is Best Project Management Software

My vote goes to the Basecamp whicch is the best know Project Management tools which you can go through and manage the project of yours. Basecamp is a service of managing online projects. This is one of my favorite tools in the Web 2.0 sphere.

Basecamp for me is a revolution in project management because it provides an answer to the basic needs projects. When I begin a project I need several things.
    • Communication within my team project
    • Identify actions to be done to complete the project
    • Schedule project deadlines
    • Know the different actors of the project and a way to contact
    • Track project

I think Basecamp provides a simple and decidedly Web 2.0. Indeed Basecamp is a web service that many feature to run a project properly.`

Very interesting post. Note that many companies use a similar solution in France for project management and task known as "SamProject" . Advantage undeniable SamProject not billed to the user, so the price is the same for 1 or 100 users. All essential features are there: tasks, milestones, gantt chart, blog project.Auto New: Automatic creation of a newsletter with all the project data (useful for reporting).

Clarizen online project management software simplifies project planning and execution by your team and allows you to successful project completion within time and budget plan to focus your resources.

1. Manage all your projects and resources in one place
    2. Get real-time visibility on the status of scheduling and budget of your projects
    3. Get your entire team on board quickly
    4. Bring your project now in swing. No setup, adjustment or consultants required

Clarizen has developed several integrations in order, communication and above all accountability to promote team collaboration. Some of the integrations: Google Docs, Zendesk, iCalendar, Outlook and some other, resulting in complete synchronization and visibility is made possible between the platforms.

Project KickStart is a project management program user-friendly business projects designed for small and medium size. With this management system award-winning projects, it is very easy and simple to plan a project and create Gantt charts that specify various details such as dates and responsibilities. No need to wait when you can have your entire project fully planned in 30 minutes. I am using the same software and let me tell you that this is working great for me. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you like it or not.

The project management tools are an important factor for success. Often, due to time and budget, firms overlook solutions that enable their teams to be more effective. Accelerated by the crisis, cutting waste no longer allows companies to bear the "running cost" imposed by tools that require technical infrastructure and high maintenance costs. With cloud computing and shared services mode "software as a service", it is now possible to equip its projects while reducing its budgets. Services such as "Google Apps", "Smartsheet" and "OffiSync are reliable, flexible and quick to implement. With these services, project teams can use real collaborative solutions, save time and meet deadlines without compromising quality! Project Management with Smartsheet, Google Apps and OffiSync. Solution C is well suited to all types of projects and budgets. - Smartsheet and Google Apps services are suitable for projects ranging from a few dozen to several thousand days. The solution also enables test and analyze its methods of work before choosing a specific solution

I have used many project management software, however found only Microsoft's project management software as the best. It comes with many features like in simplifying scheduling, intuitive timeline view, visual team planner, sync with SharePoint, time reporting enhancement and more.

I think the best project management software would be the one that answers these questions: Did I get what I want? Am I satisfied with it? (regarding with the features and support)

Now you can't try everything and check whether you like the software or not. It would be best if you can check its features. You may want to try trial versions of some project management software and play around with the features.