Poll: Vote for the best gaming laptop

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Who manufacture best gaming laptop

Who manufacture best gaming laptop

I am planning to buy a gaming laptop for my use as i am bored with then desktop play. But while searching for the best one i come to know that there are lots of war between brand company for gaming laptop. I got confused which one to go for. So i am making this post to know about the best gaming laptop. Share your experiences for the best one.

Re: Who manufacture best gaming laptop

If it comes to the gaming laptop then no one can beat Alienware. I will advise you to go with the Alienware M17x which is a nice laptop with the high conffiguration which supports the gaming in same. When it comes to the graphic of the game the let me tell you that this is the most powerful gaming laptop in the world with a powerful graphics card. The NVIDIA GeForce SLI offer high frame rate with excellent resolution, so go ahead and set the maximum game settings. Experience the incredible scalability, performance and support while obtaining quality images of the computer. You'll be surprised what you can. So if you can then go with the Alienware and see whether you like it or not.

My advise is to go with the Asus. Old notebook, due to much lower than the desktop PC hardware specifications, performance is always a certain gap with the desktop, the desktop by many die-hard supporters are dismissive of the performance of ultra-thin notebook models and even more are being scoff. At that time, notebooks advocates can only say that the use of two completely different plot with the desktop machine to play games just for mobile office notebook. Asus is now with the laptop which is having Dual-core processor with NVIDIA's mobile graphics cards, notebook performance which fills the gap between the desktop and getting smaller and smaller, and even the mainstream desktop PC can be configured to competing. Who expect Han became the unrivaled King of Western Chu defeated general. With the development trend of high integration, laptops instead of desktop computers may be the way of the future

My vote goes to HP Envy 17. It is the high end, the top of the top of one of the largest PC manufacturers in the world, in other words, HP. This notebook is an exceptional machine, both for its building materials, including aluminum and magnesium shell, as its configuration that does not go into detail. In a word, nothing is too good for him.

This discourse, HP could take as well as we. But Envy is it always as eager to daily or after a few hours of use? To follow, in these lines, our detailed response after move championed by our battery of tests. I am using this device and let me tell you that it is running with lots of game and not having any issue with the same. So if you can then go with this device and i am sure you will like it.

The Asus G73JH model has an Intel Core i7-720QM based on Intel Calpella platform, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870, Blu-Ray player and data storage space equal to 1000GB. This game station has a facial recognition system through the webcam, SmartLogon, a mini-operating system Express Gate for quick access to the Internet and technology Power4Gear Extreme processor that adjusts the frequency depending on use (4 proposed conditions) and allows so depending on the situations to extend battery life from 20 to 25%. Contrary to many laptops for gamers, Asus G73 has a simple design and a metallic black finish, both inside and outside.

Its sporty lines, however, remember his destination and his membership of the Republic of Gamer range, with a gritty appearance from the large air vents at the back, very useful to remove the hot air produced by the processor but also the graphics card dedicated. The LCD screen is very close to the keyboard, and it has backlit keys flat and well separated from each other. Angle on the left, the touchpad has a bar with two selection buttons.

You can go with any laptop which is having the high end configuration that can support the high graphic to play the games. Sony Vaio E series are also made for the games purpose that supports the good quality of graphic card. Another name i will recommend is nothing but the Dell XPS M1710 which comes with the 17.1″ LCD, 2.16GHz Intel Core Duo processor, nVidia 7900 GTX graphics card with 512MB of RAM. You can also check out some of the post below which is having the discussion about the gaming laptop.

Best Gaming Laptop under 50k
    Gaming Laptop ASUS G73 or 3D Laptop